Thread: Carr 0-5 In Games Temperature Below 37 Degrees

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Carr 0-5 In Games Temperature Below 37 Degrees

Doesn’t matter; Carr not the reason we are
    winning games; it the defense that winning
    us games; Carr got to be a good game manager
    today; just make sure he tuck the ball under
    Jacob arm and let Jacob do the work….

I think he is going to have to be more today. Their run D is their strength, pass d is the weakness. Jacobs has had a couple good games, but that D is tough. Carr is gonna have to nut up and find a way to win in the cold. Hopefully Waller knocked the rust off and can shine today. Can't double him and Renfrow, without someone else being wide open. Shit, should have just said everyone needs to step up and play their best game of the year.

carr is gonna need to throw for 300 yds and 2 tds today in order for us to win

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Doesn’t matter; Carr not the reason we are
    winning games; it the defense that winning
    us games; Carr got to be a good game manager
    today; just make sure he tuck the ball under
    Jacob arm and let Jacob do the work….
    This is ridiculous. First to the OP, how many of those five games over 8 years were we the favorite or not huge underdogs? Second, Carr and the runnung game were more responsible for the Charger win rather than the defense. You want to say the defense won the game when we gave up 32 points? We had the 4th and 21 and gave up a 23 yard touchdown pass? How many 4th and longs did we give up on the last drive of regulation and overtime? Good Lord!

Whether some of you want to admit it or not, we are not in the playoffs without Carr. We are not in the playoffs without the defense finally doing their share. I don't care if we win today 3-0 or 56-49. I cheer for all 53 players, not only 52.

I hope to see some screen passes. When done during the season got some nice chunks. Haven't seen many lately.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    I hope to see some screen passes. When done during the season got some nice chunks. Haven't seen many lately.
    I would like to see one done in a non predictable way and not one I ran in high school. I too always want to see one and then it gets blown up... just no creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by CycloneRaider View Post
    This is ridiculous. First to the OP, how many of those five games over 8 years were we the favorite or not huge underdogs? Second, Carr and the runnung game were more responsible for the Charger win rather than the defense. You want to say the defense won the game when we gave up 32 points? We had the 4th and 21 and gave up a 23 yard touchdown pass? How many 4th and longs did we give up on the last drive of regulation and overtime? Good Lord!

Whether some of you want to admit it or not, we are not in the playoffs without Carr. We are not in the playoffs without the defense finally doing their share. I don't care if we win today 3-0 or 56-49. I cheer for all 53 players, not only 52.
    You sure get alot of sand in your Carr vagina...If Carr dosent shit the bed we win......But he prolly will

Oh yea I'm sorry I forgot how Carr had to bring us back last second because he barely could beat a Browns team with Nick Mullins at QB...And them barely fielding a team...That's pure Carr magic...
    Last edited by Garner25; 01-15-2022 at 09:48 AM.
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    You sure get alot of sand in your Carr vagina...If Carr dosent shit the bed we win......But he prolly will

Oh yea I'm sorry I forgot how Carr had to bring us back last second because he barely could beat a Browns team with Nick Mullins at QB...And them barely fielding a team...That's pure Carr magic...
    Nope, I'm critical of Carr when it's needed. I try to be fair and rational. I don't judge a player on whether I hate him or want him gone.Didn't Mullins destroy us on a Thursday night when he was with the 49ers? He isn't a terrible quarterback. I'm surprised that you wouldn't rather have Mullins quarterbacking the Raiders.