Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shout Out to Brandon Facyson - Great game against Chargers

Quote Originally Posted by ILRaidersfan23 View Post
    Hell yes, Littleton has been terrible and we are stuck with him due to
    Terrible contract
    Sucks, we restructured him twice, which signifies the willingness to keep him another year or 2.....Ehh, if you're willing to eat 14 over the next 2 caps....15 to keep, 14 dead....we're already sitting on Arnette and Ruggs dead money to the tune of 8 milliion.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Sucks, we restructured him twice, which signifies the willingness to keep him another year or 2.....Ehh, if you're willing to eat 14 over the next 2 caps....15 to keep, 14 dead....we're already sitting on Arnette and Ruggs dead money to the tune of 8 milliion.
    mike mayock has been a disaster of a gm especially on contract redo's and ext add in his drafting and he gets a d+ from me

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    mike mayock has been a disaster of a gm especially on contract redo's and ext add in his drafting and he gets a d+ from me
    Can you imagine if he went with the grain.....Jeudy or Lamb over Ruggs, (Bowden, Muse as well) stacking it with Deablo, Hobbs and Crosby....how much better we would be. I guess if we didn't restructure Littleton, we wouldn't have Wright? True though compounding a mistake, with the restructure to get a better piece in....ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Can you imagine if he went with the grain.....Jeudy or Lamb over Ruggs, (Bowden, Muse as well) stacking it with Deablo, Hobbs and Crosby....how much better we would be. I guess if we didn't restructure Littleton, we wouldn't have Wright? True though compounding a mistake, with the restructure to get a better piece in....ugh.
    that's the thing though we hardly even used kj wright during the season, so we made space for a part timer and got saddled with a huge contract for 2022,we did the something for nassib to make space as well and now we are stuck with his deal too

ps the pick should have been cee dee lamb period !!!
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 01-14-2022 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    that's the thing though we hardly even used kj wright during the season, so we made space for a part timer and got saddled with a huge contract for 2022,we did the something for nassib to make space as well and now we are stuck with his deal too

ps the pick should have been cee dee lamb period !!!
    Size, speed, hands....