Thread: The Curse Of Bo Jackson On Cincinnati

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

The Curse Of Bo Jackson On Cincinnati

I remember that game like it was played yesterday. I remember Bo saying the doctor told him that he was a "normal" athlete, the injury he sustained never happens. I never heard of the curse tho.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trophy81 View Post
    I remember that game like it was played yesterday. I remember Bo saying the doctor told him that he was a "normal" athlete, the injury he sustained never happens. I never heard of the curse tho.
    I remember that game too, think was 20 to 10 Raiders, suck we lost Bo, then went to Buffalo and got murder 51-3, hope we can win this weekend and keep are season going.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    I remember that game too, think was 20 to 10 Raiders, suck we lost Bo, then went to Buffalo and got murder 51-3, hope we can win this weekend and keep are season going.
    What I remember most of the Buffalo game was Howie being offside a zillion times. And we score first....lol

We need the curse to last a few more days.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Yeah the Buffalo game was unbelieveable cold; I think wind chill minus 50....might have been a different game if the weather was playable