Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Raiders Put Waller On Covid 19 Reserve

  1. #1
    Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Alameda, California
    Posts
    4,556

    Raiders Put Waller On Covid 19 Reserve


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    6,704
    The NFL is losing their game with Covid-19.

  3. #3
    Waller hasn't seen the field in weeks. He wasn't playing this week covid or no covid.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by xramfan View Post
    Waller hasn't seen the field in weeks. He wasn't playing this week covid or no covid.
    Unfortunately I think you are right. Once he changed management, and the rumors of Carr/Waller issues, Waller seems to be happier on the sideline than on the field..
    A shameful thing to do to the team that supported you out of your darkest time and believed in you when a lot of others didnt.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Unfortunately I think you are right. Once he changed management, and the rumors of Carr/Waller issues, Waller seems to be happier on the sideline than on the field..
    A shameful thing to do to the team that supported you out of your darkest time and believed in you when a lot of others didnt.
    Carr/Waller issues? What was that about.

  6. #6
    Shut waller down, not like he was blowing up this yr anyway had a mediocre yr after game 1 with 19 targets anyway

  7. #7
    If you look at wallers targets during the yr he was almost phased out, derek carr just stopped throwing to him, some of that was double coverage but once our wrs started showing up waller was non ext and even when our wrs went to shit waller was barely effective, maybe waller banged carrs old lady, maybe he hit on her who knows but waller was phased out

  8. #8
    After Rugg's incident teams would double Waller. That left Renfrow as our most reliable pass catcher. Not to mention our struggling Offensive line would leave Carr scrambling without enough time to assess routes. It's as simple as that. But I also wouldn't be surprised if he wants to be moved though. He's 29 and gonna start to decline. He has one chance at a big contract and to play for a SB contender. Unless we hire a great coach and get a vet WR I wouldn't blame him for wanting out. If he went to the Charger's they'd be nearly unstoppable. Hopefully he has enough respect for us not to go to a division rival lol.

  9. #9
    The new variant is super contagious. My oldest son and family have it including the new 6 month old. They all have been super cautious. All fully vaccinated and boosted. (Except infant). Minor symptoms on the adults, infant had a fever and cough but better today and 10 year old asymptomatic. I bounce between running a vaccination site and a testing site and I'm seeing lots of sick people at the testing sites, but most are going to be ok. The current variant is just going to burn though the population and with luck become endemic. As to the NFL, its the same, lots and lots of positives will be coming into the end of season and playoffs. I'm to the point of vaccinate and then let it run its course. The elderly, immune compromised are basically the ones in the most danger. It will also take out the very unhealthy and obese. Stay safe, and Go Raiders!!!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    The new variant is super contagious. My oldest son and family have it including the new 6 month old. They all have been super cautious. All fully vaccinated and boosted. (Except infant). Minor symptoms on the adults, infant had a fever and cough but better today and 10 year old asymptomatic. I bounce between running a vaccination site and a testing site and I'm seeing lots of sick people at the testing sites, but most are going to be ok. The current variant is just going to burn though the population and with luck become endemic. As to the NFL, its the same, lots and lots of positives will be coming into the end of season and playoffs. I'm to the point of vaccinate and then let it run its course. The elderly, immune compromised are basically the ones in the most danger. It will also take out the very unhealthy and obese. Stay safe, and Go Raiders!!!

    Sounds like the common cold to me LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •