Carr Contract Could Open Door For Mariota

Highly doubt Carr will get bench…as much
    as I would like to see him bench; Richie does
    not have to guts to do it….

Quote Originally Posted by superraider View Post
    highly doubt carr will get bench…as much
    as i would like to see him bench; richie does
    not have to guts to do it….
    all the coaches and players are basically auditioning for future gigs now, so they will actually play their best and try harder then ever

Carr has a nice deal to be a bridge guy somewhere, 19 million 1 year, should have trade value around the league.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderjohn622 View Post
    carr has a nice deal to be a bridge guy somewhere, 19 million 1 year, should have trade value around the league.
    carr would be perfect with the saints,redskins,giants,panthers all of these team have talent but r missing a good qb

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    carr would be perfect with the saints,redskins,giants,panthers all of these team have talent but r missing a good qb
    As long as the online has 5 all pros, 2 #1 WR's, And a 2000 yard Running back, an All world TE, and the 85 Bears D, he will in no way shit the bed 5 times a year..
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    As long as the online has 5 all pros, 2 #1 WR's, And a 2000 yard Running back, an All world TE, and the 85 Bears D, he will in no way shit the bed 5 times a year..
    saints,giants,panthers and redskins have studs at rb, saints get Michael thomas back next yr to go with kamara and have a decent oline, panther have a stud in mcccafrey and djmoore but oline stinks, giants have saquon,shepard,golladay and stud rookie toney and a decent oline, skins have stud rb gibson and mcclaurin/te thomas and a good oline all of these teams lack a good QB

raiders lack stud rb, lack a wr1 and have a bad oline but have a stud te, derek carr is better off with those teams then with us
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 12-16-2021 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    I would say a nice fit for the Giants but for the weather. Giants are very conservative and Carr is squeaky clean. Giants not happy with Jones and looking at the draft for a replacement. Carr for a #2 would work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    I would say a nice fit for the Giants but for the weather. Giants are very conservative and Carr is squeaky clean. Giants not happy with Jones and looking at the draft for a replacement. Carr for a #2 would work for me.
    jones's neck injury is a very big concern too and his guaranteed money is over next yr I believe

With a weak QB draft class, a team like Carolina might overpay. We would have to hope that we can get Rodgers or Wilson, but then that would cost us those 2 1st round picks. Unless we just gut the team and hit on every free agent we sign, I just dont see us being competitive for a couple years, even with a stud QB. Same situation, nothing else to show for it on the rest of the team. I honestly dont care how we do it or who we get, I just need to get a freakin winning season and playoff birth!