Thread: Thoughts about yesterday's game

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Well Mullin will be back for Chief game which
    will be a big help….but right now we gotta worry
    about Washington and try win that one
    agree, 1 game at a time from here on in if we want a shot at the playofffs

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBeliever View Post
    Same thing I saw.
    we dont have the speed required to pull off those plays, jj and drake are too slow and Richard sucks balls

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    we dont have the speed required to pull off those plays, jj and drake are too slow and Richard sucks balls
    So Drake became too slow since he came to LV? Not buying that. JJ seemed to get it together, in fact he and Drake yesterday. It's more an o-line issue, perhaps other issues rather than they don't have enough speed.

agree, 1 game at a time from here on in if we want a shot at the playofffs
    Hope the long rest does not effect the team;
    Raiders got too time to think about next game…
    which I think is not a good thing….

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Hope the long rest does not effect the team;
    Raiders got too time to think about next game…
    which I think is not a good thing….
    it at least allows for injuries to get right, so that's a plus but I agree we have not been good after extra time hopefully we get the redskins and to get right back into the true hunt for a place in the playoffs

Going forward I'd like to see more aggressive plays on first down. (Play action) More Marriota in the red zone. More vertical plays overall like in the Dallas game. And more screen passes which seem to work well.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Going forward I'd like to see more aggressive plays on first down. (Play action) More Marriota in the red zone. More vertical plays overall like in the Dallas game. And more screen passes which seem to work well.
    more djax, a lot more !!! vertical,crossing,wr screens,bubble screens,post's, no jet screens please with our oline it would get djax injured

more djax, a lot more !!! vertical,crossing,wr screens,bubble screens,post's, no jet screens please with our oline it would get djax injured
    I think we'll be seeing this more and more. Dude has to learn the playbook before he can fully or partially return what we were missing with Ruggs gone. Too bad with Waller gone, we won't be able to see our full potential sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    I think we'll be seeing this more and more. Dude has to learn the playbook before he can fully or partially return what we were missing with Ruggs gone. Too bad with Waller gone, we won't be able to see our full potential sooner than later.
    I'm encouraged by djax's expanded play vs dallas, we didn't just use him a long ball guy, I'm sure his play will expand further next week

I'm encouraged by djax's expanded play vs dallas, we didn't just use him a long ball guy, I'm sure his play will expand further next week
    Agreed, more time he spends with us, he will learn what DC does when he's at the wheel. Jackson has probably seen some sort of Gruden tree around the league...it's just about getting in sync with DC.