Thread: Rumor Waller And Carr Not Talking

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Rumor Waller And Carr Not Talking

This is very disappointing if true.

Quote Originally Posted by ILRaidersfan23 View Post
    This is very disappointing if true.
    Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear.. I can't imagine Waller and Carr not talking. It's not in Carrs DNA nor is it in Wallers. Both seem to be very level headed guys.
    What happens when a franchise starts losing like the Raiders have, is the media starts to speculate due to the losses... what's a bigger story than Waller wanting DC to be traded or wanting out if not? Pretty big gossip story for sure.

This, with the recent rumors of Mariota getting more playing time will definitely add more fuel to the fire. I'm sure there is some internal strife amongst the players on this team. This team has been torn apart due to extreme outside circumstances.. what do you expect?
    However Carr and Waller are both extremely mature young men.. both do not party... both take their jobs extremely seriously.
    If there was an issue, these two would hash it out amongst themselves. The rest of this hearsay is just clickbait.
    But I do agree that we need to move on from Carr if we ever want to sniff the Lombardi again. Carr is a very good QB without the IT factor...
    We need a superstar.. easier said than done. But do you throw everything at Deshaun Watson or Aaron Rodgers this off-season? Bring Rodgers and Davante Adams over to the dark side?
    YES! We suck at 1st rd draft picks, so use them and Carr as trade bait, and get this team to the playoffs finally.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear.. I can't imagine Waller and Carr not talking. It's not in Carrs DNA nor is it in Wallers. Both seem to be very level headed guys.
    What happens when a franchise starts losing like the Raiders have, is the media starts to speculate due to the losses... what's a bigger story than Waller wanting DC to be traded or wanting out if not? Pretty big gossip story for sure.

This, with the recent rumors of Mariota getting more playing time will definitely add more fuel to the fire. I'm sure there is some internal strife amongst the players on this team. This team has been torn apart due to extreme outside circumstances.. what do you expect?
    However Carr and Waller are both extremely mature young men.. both do not party... both take their jobs extremely seriously.
    If there was an issue, these two would hash it out amongst themselves. The rest of this hearsay is just clickbait.
    But I do agree that we need to move on from Carr if we ever want to sniff the Lombardi again. Carr is a very good QB without the IT factor...
    We need a superstar.. easier said than done. But do you throw everything at Deshaun Watson or Aaron Rodgers this off-season? Bring Rodgers and Davante Adams over to the dark side?
    YES! We suck at 1st rd draft picks, so use them and Carr as trade bait, and get this team to the playoffs finally.
    Right, not saying its impossible, it just doesnt fit either of their attitudes. I feel like Waller is a pretty accepting and forgiving guy and unless Carr did something very serious.... and Carr seems the same not the type to do something that serious. There definitely IS something wrong with this team, there is something going on, so it is natural for there to be speculation, im just not buying this as it.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    https://youtu.be/HUAjOgZqWdE

More on the subject.

lol...I don't buy that for a minute.

Don't have time to watch but I don't believe it for the reason ThePantyRaider and JD707 mentioned. It's not in their personalities to be on non-speaking terms. I like his videos but it seems kind of click-baity to me.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    Don't have time to watch but I don't believe it for the reason ThePantyRaider and JD707 mentioned. It's not in their personalities to be on non-speaking terms. I like his videos but it seems kind of click-baity to me.
    The second video he posted the first several minutes was him being all butt hurt, I couldnt make it past that and dismissed it.

click bait and speculation/guessing ...carr n waller are great friends, unless waller banged carrs wife or hit his kids no way can i see them hating on each other