Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: QB prospects

Don't beat me up but SF will be trading Jimmy G next year.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    ok,we will be kind and chuckle a bit on this one,lol

I think if Rodgers leaves, SF is his number 1 landing spot. Unless we prove we're a better team between right now and the first round of FA next offseason where we snag Devante Adams. If SF can afford Adams though, Rodgers and SF is a lock.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    I think if Rodgers leaves, SF is his number 1 landing spot. Unless we prove we're a better team between right now and the first round of FA next offseason where we snag Devante Adams. If SF can afford Adams though, Rodgers and SF is a lock.
    bro, san frans got their future in trey lance whom they traded the farm for this past draft, no way does rodgers go to san fran

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    bro, san frans got their future in trey lance whom they traded the farm for this past draft, no way does rodgers go to san fran
    You're right I keep forgetting about Trey Lance

If Rodgers leaves, I believe he will immediately look at the Steelers. Pittsburghs roster is very good and if he went there, they would be immediate Super Bowl contenders if not favorites. Other than staying in Green Bay, I think this is the most likely scenario. The wild card is Denver depending on their coaching staff and front office. They are competent QB play away from being a serious threat to make a run in the playoffs....with Rodgers, that's a possible Super Bowl team. I'm not sure we're even on hisnradar

Josh McDaniels is sure to be a candidate.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    If Rodgers leaves, I believe he will immediately look at the Steelers. Pittsburghs roster is very good and if he went there, they would be immediate Super Bowl contenders if not favorites. Other than staying in Green Bay, I think this is the most likely scenario. The wild card is Denver depending on their coaching staff and front office. They are competent QB play away from being a serious threat to make a run in the playoffs....with Rodgers, that's a possible Super Bowl team. I'm not sure we're even on hisnradar
    Rodgers would be a nice bridge to the our next QB. Wherever Rodgers goes, he's sure to drag a few free agents on the cheap.

Figure out a way to sign Adams and Rogers....It can be done..
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Figure out a way to sign Adams and Rogers....It can be done..
    you get rodgers and adams and we are headed to the superbowl