Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QB prospects

QB prospects

Anyone watch college ball? Any good prospects in 2022?

Matt Correll supposed to be good; he got
    ex raider coach Lane Kiffin coaching him,
    might as well give Kiffin another shot at
    coaching the raiders….

Matt Corral is probably gone by top 10. Unless we make a trade for him or lose-out on the season we have no shot. Other than that this QB class is very weak. He did commit to USC in the 7th or 8th grade so he's got potential to be great. Unless there is a sleeper ala Russel Wilson in the later rounds, this is not the year to look for a future starting QB. That's why imo we're sticking with Carr another year or two unless we somehow get Rodgers or Wilson. Next year's QB class should be a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    Matt Corral is probably gone by top 10. Unless we make a trade for him or lose-out on the season we have no shot. Other than that this QB class is very weak. He did commit to USC in the 7th or 8th grade so he's got potential to be great. Unless there is a sleeper ala Russel Wilson in the later rounds, this is not the year to look for a future starting QB. That's why imo we're sticking with Carr another year or two unless we somehow get Rodgers or Wilson. Next year's QB class should be a lot better.
    trade carr for multiple picks, trade for deshaun watson once he clears up his baggage or trade for russell wilson or sign aaron rodgers, ideally we trade for watson whom is still very young and already a proven top 5 QB who is a 70% passer and avgs almost 40 yds running a game, id give em both carr picks plus our 1st rd pick and also give em josh jacobs straight up

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    trade carr for multiple picks, trade for deshaun watson once he clears up his baggage or trade for russell wilson or sign aaron rodgers, ideally we trade for watson whom is still very young and already a proven top 5 QB who is a 70% passer and avgs almost 40 yds running a game, id give em both carr picks plus our 1st rd pick and also give em josh jacobs straight up
    I'm with you 100% So sick of watching DC and his pathetic excuses and lack of playmaking abilities.
    Josh is another wuss and train wreck in my opinion!
    We waste our 1st round picks anyways, might as well get some legit talent!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Matt Correll supposed to be good; he got
    ex raider coach Lane Kiffin coaching him,
    might as well give Kiffin another shot at
    coaching the raiders….
    Fuck no to Lane Kiffin. Just seeing Lane Kiffins face makes me want to punch a hole through my wall.. hate the guy. He's a fuckin weasel

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Fuck no to Lane Kiffin. Just seeing Lane Kiffins face makes me want to punch a hole through my wall.. hate the guy. He's a fuckin weasel
    we really don't know if kiffin was good or not al davis forced jbustass on the team

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Well Lane told Al not to draft JaMarcus Russell; he wanted Calvin Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by raider jim View Post
    Anyone watch college ball? Any good prospects in 2022?
    Hopefully, C J Stoud doesn't come out in 22. I don't think 1 year of college is enough. But if he continues to mature and play well, and comes out later, I'd take that kid. Very good at anticipation when throwing, explosive, very accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Well Lane told Al not to draft JaMarcus Russell; he wanted Calvin Johnson
    the jbustass pick costed us 5 yrs and him holding out yr1 for more money "which al davis gave into really fvcked us good" then dem hands bad and dmachickenass = 12 yrs lost