Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raiders Fan Flipped A Coin Before The Season To Predict The Season Record

Seriously this coin is magical... to be this accurate with how crazy this season has been is quite remarkable...
    No one wouldve ever guessed that we beat the teams we did and lost vs the teams we did. The coin is a time traveler.. lol

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    The coin perfect so far, keep it going, glad we at least beat the Cowgirls !!!

I wonder if there will be heavy betting on the Raiders this week. Strictly based on the coin flip.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I wonder if there will be heavy betting on the Raiders this week. Strictly based on the coin flip.
    Bleacher Report showed a guy who put 1k on the Cowboys game because of the coin, won like 8k

Well, the coin let us down with the WFT loss... but, that game was so close that we lose at the very end on a FG. However, other than the WFT game, it is perfect AND it has us beating the Colts tomm.. the bad news is it has us losing to the Chargers the last game of the season.
    That would be a huge heartbreaker especially after pulling off a stunning win against the Colts a week before.... well, in order to go 10-7 as the coin says, we do need to win both games so maybe the coin accidentally mixed up the WFT game and the Chargers game... fingers crossed.
    Oh and by the way, it's my 43rd birthday tomm (Jan 2nd), so what a great birthday gift for the Raiders to beat the Colts.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Coin predicted us to go 10-7, so we got to win.