Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 58 of 58

Thread: Attributes of an elite QB

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by _db_ View Post
    obviously insinuating that he had a bunch of scrubs.
    Cool. Didn't know I insinuated that but ok...

    Let's take a look at what I actually said vs. what you say I "insinuated"


    Quick name all the stud WRs and TEs Seattle's had over the last 10 years...

    2015 numbers:

    4,024 yds
    110.1 rating
    34 TD
    8 INT

    Quick, name the stud WRs and TEs that year.
    While you're at it, name the stud RB that year.
    Reading is "fundamental" as they say. No need to put words into anyone's mouth when the words are already there on the screen for you to read.

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by _db_ View Post
    Baldwin had a solid career. 2016 he had 1100 yards and almost 1000 in 2017. I don’t think you can attribute all of that solely to Wilson.
    If Baldwin is considered a "stud" with 1100 and 1000 yds, then what makes Amari Cooper? He also had 1,000 and 1,100 yds his first 2 yrs in Oakland. Yet, we get this excuse:

    russell wilson has studs at wr in metcalf,lockett currently and he has also had the privilege of playing with elite defense as well as elite rb, carr has never had a elite wr1

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    1,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    If Baldwin is considered a "stud" with 1100 and 1000 yds, then what makes Amari Cooper? He also had 1,000 and 1,100 yds his first 2 yrs in Oakland. Yet, we get this excuse:
    Doug Baldwin was a bang average WR who had a few good seasons thanks to one of the best QB's in the NFL over the last decade ..

  4. #54
    You obviously tried to make it look like Wilson had no one to throw the ball to in 2015 when in fact he had two very good WRs and one of the best TEs to play the game. When this didn’t fit your narrative you chose a different year.

    Baldwin was far from an average WR, and it’s impossible to say that Wilson was the reason he had the production that he did as he never played anywhere else.

    Cooper was very good for us at the beginning—he actually had better stats with us than he did in Dallas as of 2019. I’d say he was a good #1 WR those years, but seemed to choke when we needed him most. I seem to remember making the playoffs when we had someone performing well at the position.....

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    If Baldwin is considered a "stud" with 1100 and 1000 yds, then what makes Amari Cooper? He also had 1,000 and 1,100 yds his first 2 yrs in Oakland. Yet, we get this excuse:
    funny, cause dk metcalf and lockett r studs currently, Russell Wilson played and won with the legion of boom (elite defense) and he had Marshawn lynch whom was a beast at rb r all these things excuses or facts ???

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by _db_ View Post
    You obviously tried to make it look like Wilson had no one to throw the ball to in 2015 when in fact he had two very good WRs and one of the best TEs to play the game. When this didn’t fit your narrative you chose a different year.

    Baldwin was far from an average WR, and it’s impossible to say that Wilson was the reason he had the production that he did as he never played anywhere else.

    Cooper was very good for us at the beginning—he actually had better stats with us than he did in Dallas as of 2019. I’d say he was a good #1 WR those years, but seemed to choke when we needed him most. I seem to remember making the playoffs when we had someone performing well at the position.....
    minus the legion of boom and Marshawn lynch russell wilson would have zero rings, as for Mr disappearing act (amari) he was good every 3 games and it was Michael crabtree whom was the go to wr on those teams, not cooper and while he has been a top 10 wr since being traded to dallas he is not worth 20 million a yr

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire UK
    Posts
    2,605
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    minus the legion of boom and Marshawn lynch russell wilson would have zero rings, as for Mr disappearing act (amari) he was good every 3 games and it was Michael crabtree whom was the go to wr on those teams, not cooper and while he has been a top 10 wr since being traded to dallas he is not worth 20 million a yr
    Cooper was traded when he was 24 years old; I think...you know Raiders wasted alot of money on players who really did nothing like Trent Brown and other; Cooper would have been worth paying 20 million a season...thing is Cooper was drafted by the Raiders at the top; where he was going to spend most of career with the raiders because he was that good of a wr...Look at us now; we really don't have a wide out that stand out like Cooper does....

    What kinda gameplan would defense coaches have if they had to deal with Waller and Cooper on offense....Still remember that Kansas game where Cooper went mental on them and we won the game all because Cooper had a great game...

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Cooper was traded when he was 24 years old; I think...you know Raiders wasted alot of money on players who really did nothing like Trent Brown and other; Cooper would have been worth paying 20 million a season...thing is Cooper was drafted by the Raiders at the top; where he was going to spend most of career with the raiders because he was that good of a wr...Look at us now; we really don't have a wide out that stand out like Cooper does....

    What kinda gameplan would defense coaches have if they had to deal with Waller and Cooper on offense....Still remember that Kansas game where Cooper went mental on them and we won the game all because Cooper had a great game...
    amari cooper isn't even the wr1 in dallas he has been surpassed by cee dee lamb whom we should have chosen over henry ruggs and hell no amari cooper is not worth 20 million a yr, just think if we had drafted cee dee lamb to go with hunter renfro whom has emerged as a cooper kupp lite type of wr and darren waller

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •