Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Eagles vs the Raiders

Right now the Raiders are playing their best football...I thought the offensive line was starting to jell for once; and what up with Leatherwood (no flags)...

Thing is; Raiders defense start to let up when the game over like the 4th qtr, which is not a bad thing as it prevent players from getting injured....

Also think Carr really the OC out there calling the plays...

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Right now the Raiders are playing their best football...I thought the offensive line was starting to jell for once; and what up with Leatherwood (no flags)...

Thing is; Raiders defense start to let up when the game over like the 4th qtr, which is not a bad thing as it prevent players from getting injured....

Leatherwood had a penalty, think it might have just been one, but not positive.

Someone said no sacks by the Oline in the pass 6 quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post

Our run defense is poor we need to fix it before we play the Chiefs, Chargers, and the Cowboys. Yesterday too, the Eagles were able to run on us at will. For some weird reason, they stopped running & went to an all-out air attack.

Yep, he had a holding call in the second half. Vilma commented on how well he was playing because his name or jersey number hadn't been called all day.

Thankfully none of those teams run the read option as well as Jalen Hurts does. That hit Mahomes took yesterday may make him think twice about running. I know it was just outside the pocket, but I think that hit will stick in his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by CycloneRaider View Post
    Thankfully none of those teams run the read option as well as Jalen Hurts does. That hit Mahomes took yesterday may make him think twice about running. I know it was just outside the pocket, but I think that hit will stick in his mind.
    Hurts fooled me many times with the fake hand offs and keeping the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by silver_ghost View Post
    our run defense is poor we need to fix it before we play the chiefs, chargers, and the cowboys. Yesterday too, the eagles were able to run on us at will. For some weird reason, they stopped running & went to an all-out air attack.
    miles sanders injured and being behind killed off the run game for philly

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    Yep, that pretty much help us blow them out after halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    They have 3 other RB's on the roster but looks like they don't have confidence in them to carry the load. There HC has been criticized for giving up on the run early. Anyway, I couldn't care less about the Philly's, we need to shore up our run defense. This year we have a good opportunity Mike Mayock needs to make the necessary trade to plug in the gaps.