Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Eagles vs the Raiders

Our run defense has just barely held up. Saquon and Zeke might run for 100+ on us though. Not worried about Danny Dimes airing it out but I am worried Dak, Zeke, Lamb and the Cowboys OL will put up some good numbers on us. Coaching and playcalling will be the edge that game. We've got a while to worry about that game though. Go Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    Our run defense has just barely held up. Saquon and Zeke might run for 100+ on us though. Not worried about Danny Dimes airing it out but I am worried Dak, Zeke, Lamb and the Cowboys OL will put up some good numbers on us. Coaching and playcalling will be the edge that game. We've got a while to worry about that game though. Go Raiders.
    The defense is starting to play much better under
    Bradley as they starting to know playbook better…
    Think by the time the Dallas game hit; we will a
    much better team

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Leatherwood had a penalty, think it might have just been one, but not positive.
    I think there was a hold in there. To me the mental ones are the false starts on short yardage, the defense jumping around to get you to flinch, he has to stay focused on his job, those are the ones he really needs to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by silver_ghost View Post
    They have 3 other RB's on the roster but looks like they don't have confidence in them to carry the load. There HC has been criticized for giving up on the run early. Anyway, I couldn't care less about the Philly's, we need to shore up our run defense. This year we have a good opportunity Mike Mayock needs to make the necessary trade to plug in the gaps.
    They had Gainwell in at Rb for quite a few snaps, he's more of their gadget guy than a true RB.

I agree with those being mental penalties. I absolutely hate five yard penalties. Those are the ones that lose games for you. Fifteen yard penalties are usually from making a play to intimidate your opponent, get a guy to the ground, or to stop a big play, ie pass interference. 10 yard penalties are just subjective, usually the ones when a referee wants to screw us. But five yarders, it's because you're not focused or because you are intimidated. They are the ones that cause you to lose.

Did Trufant even play yesterday???

Quote Originally Posted by raiderbay View Post
    did trufant even play yesterday???
    isn't trufant on ps currently ???

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    isn't trufant on ps currently ???
    Yea I think ur right