Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Raiders vs Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    yes, the line played better but damn leatherwood and his 7 penalties for the yr and whats worst is this penalty came at critical fvckn time geezus...I'm not calling leathwood a bust yet I usually give em a few yrs to prove they belong but right now he is an albatross
    Leatherwoods movement have been occurring during critical tense 3rd and 4th downs. They need to teach him to relax in those big moments.

Keep things in perspective, we beat a sorry team today. That's all.

It was Shanahan's big day as he was inducted into the Broncos' Ring of Fame at halftime. We gave him one last payback as the scoreboards showed the Raiders leading during the presentation and we sent him home with a Bronco loss.

I really liked the screen to Jacobs. It was like management was listening to us...

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    FINALLY.. a fairly COMPLETE game from start to finish. Started with a TD on opening drive for first time all season. Were leading at half time for the 1st time all season. Were able to somewhat run the ball for the 1st time all season. Played extremely competitive and dominant (in my mind) all 4 quarters of the game. The O-line played a lot better despite Leatherbrain making same mistakes he always makes...
    Was very impressed and proud of this team today.
    Finally was able to enjoy a game from start to finish without being on the verge of a heart attack. What a difference...this team was enjoyable to watch in all 3 phases. Was expecting to be embarassed against a very competitive Broncos team in Denver. Proud of this team. A terrible week for Raiders fans brought on by the NFL / Goodell to ruin the Raiders. Only to have backfired in this motherfuckers face. I really hope the team we saw today was the team being held back by Gruden, who loved the Raiders, but ended up holding us back these past few years from what we are and always shouldve been. Better playcalling, better execution, better passion, and just a better team. Hopefully this is just the start of things to come. Great job Raiders!
    Glad Gruden gone, hope we can now start to put up around 30 a game.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Don't get excited. It's one game.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silver_ghost View Post
    I know it’s just one game, that’s why I said I hope we can put up 30 points a game, plus Denver has a good Defense, Raiders scored most on their D all year, but just one game, 11 to go.

The team is 4-2, so there is that.

Must back up this win with wins vs eagles and Giants before KC on Sunday night at home.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    The team that played yesterday was the team that Gruden built; I know he was HC, but he was also GM and OC, he just took on too much...

Raiders don,t have a great defense; that why we need to keep scoring in over-drive like yesterday game; no more sitting on a 3 point lead....

Was a great win for the raiders; been a long time since we killed somebody

It was a huge game. The team rallied around the new HC and the play calling was an improvement. A loss would have kept the Raiders in a tailspin. The win keeps hopes alive.