Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Will The LV Raiders Respond @ Broncos?

How Will The LV Raiders Respond @ Broncos?

What is your prediction?

Based on the track record I say they will come out looking bold, but will fold with any adversity, lose, and unravel as the season continues...

But what is your prediction?

Broncos 27 Raiders 16

I've heard the players really love the new coach. They will be motivated to make his debut successful and shut up the naysayers. Raiders 27-24

Denver has one of the lowest scoring offenses in the league. Bradley's defense should give them some trouble.
    I doubt Bisaccia does anything but provide motivation. Bradley will run the defense and Olsen will call all the plays.
    The offense will go as far as the line allows them. If Carr has time, the offense will thrive.
    Denver has a good defense, but I don't see their offense hanging a lot of points on us. We can't go into halftime with a two score deficit.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Denver has one of the lowest scoring offenses in the league. Bradley's defense should give them some trouble.
    I doubt Bisaccia does anything but provide motivation. Bradley will run the defense and Olsen will call all the plays.
    The offense will go as far as the line allows them. If Carr has time, the offense will thrive.
    Denver has a good defense, but I don't see their offense hanging a lot of points on us. We can't go into halftime with a two score deficit.
    Need to start off fast, none of this sleep walking through quarter and a half.

Raiders come out hard; and win 35 - 14

24-13 Raiders. Broncos have a top 10 defense but with a struggling offense their defense will get tired. I think grudens play calling was holding the offense back. Could be wrong but we’ll see on Sunday.

I think Von Miller will cause problems like Mack did. Hopefully we will be a little more creative in dealing with the rush and make them pay for rushing the QB so hard. More screen passes, get additional help blocking by using another lineman or TEs, short crossing routes to Ruggs, etc.. They will be doing a lot of stunting to confuse our o-line, which has been working for other teams so far, we need a rb in there that can block. Carr needs to roll out more to buy some time.

If we can block long enough for Carr to get his passes off we should win. If the defense can come up with some turnovers too would really boost this team. 30-17 DARAIDAHS.

Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    I think Von Miller will cause problems like Mack did. Hopefully we will be a little more creative in dealing with the rush and make them pay for rushing the QB so hard. More screen passes, get additional help blocking by using another lineman or TEs, short crossing routes to Ruggs, etc.. They will be doing a lot of stunting to confuse our o-line, which has been working for other teams so far, we need a rb in there that can block. Carr needs to roll out more to buy some time.

If we can block long enough for Carr to get his passes off we should win. If the defense can come up with some turnovers too would really boost this team. 30-17 DARAIDAHS.
    That why we need Richard in the game as he
    can block; I know he a little guy but he can
    block…