Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark Davis Has Been Invisible When It Matters

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Mark Davis Has Been Invisible When It Matters

If I was Davis, I'd be very pissed off. The NFL possessed the 650,000 emails for almost a year. Why was Gruden the only one to take the fall? And why now?
    NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said that the NFL has released none of the Gruden emails to the media. Who did?
    The NFL said they won’t be disclosing any of the 650,000 emails due to the confidentiality of the broader process. Where was the process for Gruden's emails?
    Does anyone believe the other 650,000 emails don't have some harsh wording in other emails sent by NFL coaches and owners?
    Davis told reporters to ask the NFL when questioned about Gruden's resignation to ask the NFL. He said they have all the answers.
    I think he is totally pissed because Gruden was the only person singled out. I'm sure he also fears the wrath of the NFL should he say ANYTHING they don't like.
    It's probably better he stay away from this witch hunt for now. He knows what the NFL did to his father.

I posted that Jon's emails were part of a Synder lawsuit and found during discovery. From there the media had some kind of access and ran with the story.

Mark Davis like to stay out of the limelight...just the way he is

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Mark Davis like to stay out of the limelight...just the way he is

People would complain that Al was a meddling owner, and now they say Mark is too hands off. lol

Quote Originally Posted by orlandoraider View Post
    People would complain that Al was a meddling owner, and now they say Mark is too hands off. lol
    That's probably exactly why he is the way he is. He just overcompensated and is a ghost in his own company.

Quote Originally Posted by orlandoraider View Post
    yup.....that's the way I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    If I was Davis, I'd be very pissed off. The NFL possessed the 650,000 emails for almost a year. Why was Gruden the only one to take the fall? And why now?
    NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said that the NFL has released none of the Gruden emails to the media. Who did?
    The NFL said they won’t be disclosing any of the 650,000 emails due to the confidentiality of the broader process. Where was the process for Gruden's emails?
    Does anyone believe the other 650,000 emails don't have some harsh wording in other emails sent by NFL coaches and owners?
    Davis told reporters to ask the NFL when questioned about Gruden's resignation to ask the NFL. He said they have all the answers.
    I think he is totally pissed because Gruden was the only person singled out. I'm sure he also fears the wrath of the NFL should he say ANYTHING they don't like.
    It's probably better he stay away from this witch hunt for now. He knows what the NFL did to his father.
    I have my tinfoil hat on for this story. Gruden was the tip of the iceberg and Goodell/NFL is trying to steer everyone away from it. They know something. Something big that could turn the NFL upside down. Think about it, if someone uses that kind of language with their friends they obviously reciprocate that same kind of language. Otherwise they wouldn't talk to him anymore if they were offended by it. I'm glad more media outlets are speaking up about it.

Mike Florio who've I always hated because he hated us surprisingly has our backs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t6mVuTe3eo

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    I don’t think the Raiders will be a winning organization, until the Raiders have new ownership, since Mark taken over, only had one winning season, not sure he knows how to get the right people in the organization, to be successful, will see what happens, only time will tell, giving Gruden full control was not to smart.