Thread: Carr To Go Downfield More ?

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Carr To Go Downfield More ?

Hopefully. As they say in article, Gruden was about completions. Olly and Carr seem to be more about longer gains which i agree with. Dink and dunk works til it doesnt. Meaning 1 or 2 incompletions here or there and your drive is done. All that work for nada.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    With that o-line? I hope it works.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Hopefully. As they say in article, Gruden was about completions. Olly and Carr seem to be more about longer gains which i agree with. Dink and dunk works til it doesnt. Meaning 1 or 2 incompletions here or there and your drive is done. All that work for nada.
    Carr's strength is his arm. He will get off passes that are rare in the game today. 50 yard passes on a rope, not more than 10 feet off the ground in the 2017 KC game. Even the Baltimore game as well. He has a huge arm that I think has been under utilized due to a more conservative ball control offense. We have the tools to go deep on any play.

Well I think Richard is back in lineup;
    He does have safe pair of hands for
    catching

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Well I think Richard is back in lineup;
    He does have safe pair of hands for
    catching
    another rb to chip block is what we need. I have no faith in everyone right of Simpson.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBeliever View Post
    With that o-line? I hope it works.
    Well, the good news is that Mariota has been activated. He can now take over if Carr gets injured. He may even last for a few plays before he gets injured.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Well, the good news is that Mariota has been activated. He can now take over if Carr gets injured. He may even last for a few plays before he gets injured.
    Yeah fragile Mariota.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Yeah fragile Mariota.
    Man i hope Bissaccia pulls out all the tricks. From Mariota getting in at QB a few times each quarter to fake punts, onside kicks etc.. go for the jugular and be aggressive as fuck throughout the game. If we lose, we lose.. at least we did it our way and kept Denver on their toes. Show the rest of the NFL they have awaken the beast.