Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greg Olson's Offense

Don't think it can get any worse. Carr does need to put this team on his back and keep everyone motivated. If we get blown out again its gonna be tough to get another win at all during the season. But I think we can do it. Maybe not playoffs like we were hoping for at the beginning of the season, but a fighting spirit is the least thing we should have. Fix the oline with quicker passes or sign some vets if we have money. If we do that then hopefully we can pick up where we left of week 3.

Btw, just thinking... have we attempted a screen pass all season? I dont recall any but i could be mistaken. Is it just not in our playbook or have we just not been in position to run a screen? Anyone recall an attempt at a screen this season? Considering our O-line is so leaky and bad, that running a screen is surely to go for big yards as the Defense would have no.idea if our O-line was allowing them to rush freely or if our line is really that leaky...

I don't remember any screens now that you mention it. Probably too complicated for our o-line, lol.

Olson has been a journeyman OC and subpar playcaller his whole career, doubt he's suddenly going to become a genius, especially given our oline issues right now. Run game is atrocious. We go as far as Carr can carry us.

Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    I don't remember any screens now that you mention it. Probably too complicated for our o-line, lol.
    Hue was the last guy to have us executing a screen somewhat properly. Hasn't been done since. Don't try it with Jacobs anyway, he's slow af. lol