Thread: Mark Davis Needs A Stronger GM Than Mike Mayock

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Mark Davis Needs A Stronger GM Than Mike Mayock

The guy got a good point; because nothing
    been said about what going on without Gruden….

No word out of the front office it to let the news cycle die. I would like to see Mike as a GM with full control to see what he really can do. Jon probably tied Mike up on a lot of draft picks.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    No word out of the front office it to let the news cycle die. I would like to see Mike as a GM with full control to see what he really can do. Jon probably tied Mike up on a lot of draft picks.
    You might be right; when Leatherwood was
    drafted I think was a Gruden pick and some people
    in the room we’re not happy about that….

I think he can do the job just fine. We don’t know if he’s a “strong” gm. He was never allowed to be one before

I don’t think we need to blow it up. We need to see what Mayock is capable of as a GM without handcuffs. We all knew that Gruden was ultimately in charge, not Mayocks fault, Mark Davis yes. Maybe The team turns it around. Maybe Gruden was holding us back.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    https://youtu.be/KVgRLyImJ3U

Rich Eisen on Mike Mayock

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    https://youtu.be/KVgRLyImJ3U

Rich Eisen on Mike Mayock
    Rich Eisen is probably right. Let Mike get the job and let him pick a coach that he wants to bring in.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin32 View Post
    I don’t think we need to blow it up. We need to see what Mayock is capable of as a GM without handcuffs. We all knew that Gruden was ultimately in charge, not Mayocks fault, Mark Davis yes. Maybe The team turns it around. Maybe Gruden was holding us back.
    Agreed, Davis needs to stay in his lane with this coaching hire. Allow Mayock to thoroughly go through the process, Mayock will seek advice when he needs it.

I'm 100% good with Mayock. Give him the keys and lets see what this baby can do.