Thread: Jerry Jones Comment on Gruden Resignation

Jerry Jones Comment on Gruden Resignation

When asked about Jon Gruden's resignation, Jerry Jones said "I don’t have anything I would want to express one way or the other. From the standpoint of contribution, I know we all are accountable to even a,
    if you will, fleeting or minor part of our actions. We all are accountable to those. That’s about all I want to comment on that."

I wonder if the NFL has any of Jerry's emails?

search any companies email or cell phones assigned to an employee, you will find shit that will get someone fired. It is not just the NFL, I hope there are more that go too. Just to be fair to JG.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    When asked about Jon Gruden's resignation, Jerry Jones said "I don’t have anything I would want to express one way or the other. From the standpoint of contribution, I know we all are accountable to even a,
    if you will, fleeting or minor part of our actions. We all are accountable to those. That’s about all I want to comment on that."

You'd make a great Communist.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post

I picture Jerry good old boy ranting and raving shit all the time.