Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gruden

Gruden

Just wanted to say thank you Coach Gruden.
    Its terrible it ended this way but truly wanted to thank him for all that he has done for the Raiders over the years in stint 1 and stint 2. I hope he is able to find peace in this currently fucked up world. Despite his shortcomings/mistakes (and we ALL have our faults), I TRULY hope he is able to find PEACE... his entire life was the Raiders and his world came crumbling down the past few days til its climax today. Im sure Gruden thought he would be wheeled out of Raider HQs on his last day on earth prior to this shit...
    I loved that he loved the Raiders with all of his heart. Thank Coach Gruden.. your scowls and personality will sorely be mjssed on gamedays.
    Now let this insanity light a fire under this Raider teams ass and lets get this team to rally for the rest of the season for Raider Nation..

My sentiments also. I didn't agree with lot's of his decisions.....but we BOTH agreed on one thing....we love dem Raydahs.

He was and is the Raiders. IFGAF what he said in any PRIVATE Emails.

Gruden was a raider and I thank him for the time he was here....
    Wanted him to stay for his 4th season and see how we go from that....
    How somebody career can be killed so easy in today world; wow

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    He was and is the Raiders. IFGAF what he said in any PRIVATE Emails.
    Me either. They never should have seen the light of day, but once they did, all of them (shit, im sure there are more), there was no way he could continue on as our HC. Even if Mark backed him, and the players backed him (no way all would), the media circus wouldve been a major distraction for this team. Rough rough week for the Raiders.. gonna be quite the task for Bissaccia to get this team focused on the Broncos game.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Me either. They never should have seen the light of day, but once they did, all of them (shit, im sure there are more), there was no way he could continue on as our HC. Even if Mark backed him, and the players backed him (no way all would), the media circus wouldve been a major distraction for this team. Rough rough week for the Raiders.. gonna be quite the task for Bissaccia to get this team focused on the Broncos game.
    This is correct

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    The NFL could've made sure these emails never saw the light of day. I'm not defending Gruden for what he said but you cannot tell me that out of 650,000+ emails, that Grudens 7 emails were the only ones with derogatory remarks about people. Not to mention all the emails were part of chain's which means people most likely responded to his emails. It sucks, but Grudens emails came out and most likely other coaches, assistants, even owners, etc will not. Gruden wasn't even part of the scope of the investigation yet he goes down while I'm sure Snyder and the rest of the WTF front office members will get some sort of pass

And why isn't Washington being discussed? They were the intended target of the investigation. Did Snyder leak to deflect?

Quote Originally Posted by raider jim View Post
    And why isn't Washington being discussed? They were the intended target of the investigation. Did Snyder leak to deflect?
    Yes it’s all a cover up to hide the redskins bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    The NFL could've made sure these emails never saw the light of day. I'm not defending Gruden for what he said but you cannot tell me that out of 650,000+ emails, that Grudens 7 emails were the only ones with derogatory remarks about people. Not to mention all the emails were part of chain's which means people most likely responded to his emails. It sucks, but Grudens emails came out and most likely other coaches, assistants, even owners, etc will not. Gruden wasn't even part of the scope of the investigation yet he goes down while I'm sure Snyder and the rest of the WTF front office members will get some sort of pass
    How did you come up with Gruden only having 7 emails? I read hundreds over 7 years from 2011-2018.