Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible new head coach discussion

They should get a young new head coach next season. Someone with new ideas and is up with the times. What if it was the Raider organization itself that dug all this email up, just to get out of his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    This forum was so much better without Grange. He just stops by to “dunk on them” once in a while. Meanwhile I’m his other boards, he’s more respectful
    Stop crying and join the other board then. Jesus Christ you're a broken record whining.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Stop crying and join the other board then. Jesus Christ you're a broken record whining.

Ur pussy ass was never supposed to show ur face on these boards again get the fuck outta here faggot !!!

Well if Mayock is still GM at the end of the year: not really sure on what his contract status is as he was hired by Jon Gruden; Then Mayock should be involved in hiring a HC and maybe he can find someone; this a totally different Raider team with an owner that will give you at least three years to build a team....

Right now; we are still in the season and need to change the two game slide...

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    I’m on the other boards but choose this one so I don’t see your stupid ass. Whining? Fuck you.

The bet you made was to be GONE. But sadly, no. Typical asshole. Can’t honor his word.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Well if Mayock is still GM at the end of the year: not really sure on what his contract status is as he was hired by Jon Gruden; Then Mayock should be involved in hiring a HC and maybe he can find someone; this a totally different Raider team with an owner that will give you at least three years to build a team....

Right now; we are still in the season and need to change the two game slide...
    This season is a wrap. Wouldn’t expect to win many more games.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Someone sent me this.
    This is good shit.. haha

Is RaiderBay actually Jon Gruden posting here?

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    This is good shit.. haha
    Yeah it was, lol.