Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: After the dust settles..New era starts

This year is a complete waste!! And now we have a lame duck special teams coordinator running the show! This team is fucked!!!

Many on here felt Gruden was holding this team back.
    Well, lets see what the next few weeks hold... if he was truly holding us back, then this team should play better and become more of the team we expect it to be. .
    Bradley is still running the D, and Olsen knows this offensive system pretty well. Lets see what a new playcaller can do.. possibly provide a spark into this often times stagnant offense. The season isnt over... im extremely upset and feel terrible for Gruden. I cant imagine what he is going through right now.. his whole life was the Raiders and I truly loved that about him. BUT the show must go on... and we CAN do it. We can still make the playoffs..and if we do, this will be an even more attractve headcoaching openings going into 2022

Quote Originally Posted by PirateHunter View Post
    This year is a complete waste!! And now we have a lame duck special teams coordinator running the show! This team is fucked!!!
    Wait till we play the Eagles and let see what happens; you might be surprise of the outcome

Bissaccia is probably a good choice. We don't want to promote Gus Bradley or Tom Cable and later demote them back to their current jobs.
    If Bradley does a good job for the rest of the season, I think we need to go after an offense minded head coach.
    The best choice I see is Brian Daboll. He started with the Patriots as a defensive assistant. He also worked as wide receivers, quarterbacks and tight ends coach for multiple teams.
    He is currently the OC for the Bills and was the AP NFL Assistant Coach of the Year in 2020. He knows all aspects of an NFL team.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Bissaccia is probably a good choice. We don't want to promote Gus Bradley or Tom Cable and later demote them back to their current jobs.
    If Bradley does a good job for the rest of the season, I think we need to go after an offense minded head coach.
    The best choice I see is Brian Daboll. He started with the Patriots as a defensive assistant. He also worked as wide receivers, quarterbacks and tight ends coach for multiple teams.
    He is currently the OC for the Bills and was the AP NFL Assistant Coach of the Year in 2020. He knows all aspects of an NFL team.
    How about Eric Bieniemy as next head coach?

Shouldn't Mayock also be canned because his drafts have been subpar to say the least. Or was that Gruden's fault? lol

Quote Originally Posted by orlandoraider View Post
    Shouldn't Mayock also be canned because his drafts have been subpar to say the least. Or was that Gruden's fault? lol
    Who cares?? This team will be lucky to win another game. Glad you anti Gruden fucks got your way. Another DECADE of losing guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    How about Eric Bieniemy as next head coach?
    Why in the fuck would he do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Who cares?? This team will be lucky to win another game. Glad you anti Gruden fucks got your way. Another DECADE of losing guaranteed.
    whatever. we weren't going to win anything meaningful with Gruden because his philosophy/scheme was outdated. His personnel moves were horrible. He was going to be on the hot seat at the end of the year regardless. Next.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post