Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: After the dust settles..New era starts

  1. #1

    After the dust settles..New era starts

    What's in the raider future. Mayok GM with full drafting power and coach hiring?

    Full house cleaning?

  2. #2
    Remember the last 20 years? Yeah sounds like a fun decade ahead of us....

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by JD707 View Post
    Remember the last 20 years? Yeah sounds like a fun decade ahead of us....


    I loved Jon, especially 2001 Jon and I really thought him coming back would make a difference. Also loved getting Mikey to draft for us. But Jons play calling is from the 70 and 80s. The Davis family represents inclusiveness, and Jon's numerous tragic emails were too much to over come. A team can go for last to first really fast in today s NFL.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    I loved Jon, especially 2001 Jon and I really thought him coming back would make a difference. Also loved getting Mikey to draft for us. But Jons play calling is from the 70 and 80s. The Davis family represents inclusiveness, and Jon's numerous tragic emails were too much to over come. A team can go for last to first really fast in today s NFL.
    No chance he could have stayed in the league but doesnt change the fact this debacle will set this franchise back once again and i remember the last 20 years. So... get ready for many more years of shit. How were the coaches before gruden?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JD707 View Post
    mo chance he could have stayed in the league but doesnt change the fact this debacle will set this franchise back once again and i remember the last 20 years. So... get ready for many more years of shit. How were the coaches before gruden?
    Jack took us to the playoffs. If Carr didn't break a leg we could of advanced.

  6. #6
    Mayok will have plenty of time to comb the league and college ranks for our next HC. Olson is not the answer.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by raider jim View Post
    Mayok will have plenty of time to comb the league and college ranks for our next HC. Olson is not the answer.
    I'm curious as to a team fully run by Mike would turn out. I could see him finding a dynamic coach and staff. Something outside the box.

  8. #8
    I like your optimism but I wont waste my time getting my hopes up. I expect a long time of resetting and releasing players. Pretty sure Carr will be gone after this year as well. The writing is already on the wall.

  9. #9
    Well, Rich Bissaccia in as interim HC.

    Look, this shit sucks.. it really does. Its shocking Gruden is no longer Raider HC.. and will no longer be affiliated with the Raiders whatsoever. They say once a Raider always a Raider... well not this time...

    Look we have a state of the art stadium, we have talent.. If we do this right, we can get a great up and coming coach in here to get this team where we always dreamed it would be. Go after a Todd Bowles... or someone who will kick this teams ass into gear. Of course Bowles not available til next year but the point being is go after the best coach money can buy... you just freed up 10mil from your payroll Mark (well really, not really)

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire UK
    Posts
    2,464
    The raiders will get another coach; and they are attractive franchise for whoever the new guy is; Mark Davis will give you a least three years to build your team without getting fired....not like it was with Al Davis in the last 10 years...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •