Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Raiders vs. Bears Official Thread

Parker's false start killed the final drive. I don't see the line getting fixed this season unless we make a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Parker's false start killed the final drive. I don't see the line getting fixed this season unless we make a trade.
    Several times with 2 players holding on the same play. This one line I trash. I would take my chances with free agents of this gang of misfits.

see you guys next yr with a new head coach and new QB maybe even new gm

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    see you guys next yr with a new head coach and new QB maybe even new gm
    Yeah you would hope, but Mark will keep Gruden, I think for at least one more year.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Yeah you would hope, but Mark will keep Gruden, I think for at least one more year.
    I think Davis is an owner who really wants to win. That said, NFL owners are in the business to make money and Mark Davis' payday has arrived.
    Allegiant Stadium will always have a packed house. If Raider fans don't buy tickets, the opposing team's fans will. Las Vegas is a cheap flight from just about anywhere.
    There seemed to be a lot of Bear fans there Today. Tickets will get sold and Davis will get paid.

I laugh at people who say he should sell the team. Why should he?

The offense is uncreative and predictable. The offensive line is terrible. The defense plays ok at times but is still prone to giving up long touchdown drives. The coaches have to do something drastic...especially with how poorly the team has come out in the first quarter of EVERY game. We look unprepared and we are currently undisciplined.

Carr said the Bears were calling out some of our plays. They obviously studied film on the Raiders and figured out a lot of our offense.

With fans like you bums who needs enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Carr said the Bears were calling out some of our plays. They obviously studied film on the Raiders and figured out a lot of our offense.
    That's why I said earlier the other teams know our offense already and it shows. It's getting more difficult every game to score, we would have to play near perfect offense to score it seems.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Well at least Chiefs getting their ass kicked, 31-13 3rd Quarter.