Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Studs and duds

Studs and duds

Waller is by far our best player and it isn't close. Kelce might be a little better but it's damn close to being the top TE in the game.
    Carr. Came though in the clutch. 37 seconds left no timeouts. Anyone who wanted Carr gone should be drawn and quartered.
    Crosby- Looks like he picked up some moves and can beat guys off the edge, if someone has a better motor from the DE position I haven't seen it
    D-line. Caused pressure all game. I thought I was watching a different team that stole out uniforms.
    Zay- Yes he was wide open but he answered the call when his number was called. Hopefully he will see more snaps with Midget on the bench
    Carlson. Nailing a 55 yarder with no time. Clutch
    Bradley- Night and day from Guenther,
    Cole. Showed some power with his punts
    Edwards was silent for 59 minuted and 23 seconds. Hopefully this is his coming out party and can be the #2 to Waller. Big clutch catches.
    Nassib- Never thought I would say it, but he looked good and came up with the biggest play of the game in his sack of Jackson in overtime.

Duds
    Henritta or Midget- He isn't an NFL player. Its almost like he never played football before or doesn't want to play. Shows no desire and makes Jamarcus Russell look like a go getter.
    Littleton- A complete waste of money and a disaster of a free agent signing.
    James- Struggled in run blocking and a couple of penalties and some bad snaps. Needs to get better.
    Punt coverage. Terrible 4-67 on punt returns is unacceptable.
    Haskins. Silent and slow.

Glad you gave Cole a shout, thought he did a great job

Cole was awesome early on with those boomers, kept them back deep.

Carr showed us who he trusted most at the end. Hopefully Edwards gets a few more targets, to take the pressure off Waller.

Imagine the offense we could’ve had if we took Lamb instead of Midget boy lol…..he doesn’t care about football he’s a basketball player…..he’s always bowling and playing video games at 2am instead of training. We really need to just consider trading our 1st’s for players instead of actually drafting players, because it just never works out for us reaching for players and trying to look like genius’s. Leatherwood played like a peckerwood, he’ll be penalty happy his entire career just like he was in college….how the fuck do you False start at the 1 yard line ??? James sucks, don’t understand why we gave him an extension when he never played more than a few snaps a season.

I think Philon and Jefferson are good pieces on the D line and both looked pretty good, better than healthy scratch Clelin bust Ferrell. Abram actually looked good out there and is playing a more natural SS position, had a good hit on Andrews to force a drop late in the game. Perryman was very solid, so was Wright but he didn’t play many snaps. Drake will be an excellent pass catching back and will get a lot of work with Mr Glass Jacobs getting hurt all the time. Didn’t really gauge how well the CB’s played, and Moerig was pretty silent. We need a kick returner or else Hunter will get injured.

Excellent points Raiderbay. I'll give Leatherwood the benefit of the doubt. I think he will be solid. I will dislike pick if he fails at tackle this year. If he fails I think he kicks inside to guard to save some face. Then we look for a RT in next years draft.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    Imagine the offense we could’ve had if we took Lamb instead of Midget boy lol…..he doesn’t care about football he’s a basketball player…..he’s always bowling and playing video games at 2am instead of training. We really need to just consider trading our 1st’s for players instead of actually drafting players, because it just never works out for us reaching for players and trying to look like genius’s. Leatherwood played like a peckerwood, he’ll be penalty happy his entire career just like he was in college….how the fuck do you False start at the 1 yard line ??? James sucks, don’t understand why we gave him an extension when he never played more than a few snaps a season.

I think Philon and Jefferson are good pieces on the D line and both looked pretty good, better than healthy scratch Clelin bust Ferrell. Abram actually looked good out there and is playing a more natural SS position, had a good hit on Andrews to force a drop late in the game. Perryman was very solid, so was Wright but he didn’t play many snaps. Drake will be an excellent pass catching back and will get a lot of work with Mr Glass Jacobs getting hurt all the time. Didn’t really gauge how well the CB’s played, and Moerig was pretty silent. We need a kick returner or else Hunter will get injured.
    Lamar Jackson is not really known for his passing skill; so the Raiders backfield did not really get challenge much...the backfield will get tested this sunday when Big Ben plays...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Lamar Jackson is not really known for his passing skill; so the Raiders backfield did not really get challenge much...the backfield will get tested this sunday when Big Ben plays...
    titsburghs oline sucks, we should be able to terrorize big ben and stuff najee harris in the backfield

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    titsburghs oline sucks, we should be able to terrorize big ben and stuff najee harris in the backfield
    I don’t know; Buffalo a team that might be in
    the Super Bowl and Pittsburg beat them…..
    Steelers do have a good draft team and they
    seem to find a lot of good players from the
    draft…

For the first time since last football season, I watched a few shows. It’s AMAZING that many of these assholes have jobs. Nick Wright-Total asshole. K.C./LeBron loving hack. Florio-Total asshole. Raider hating douche. I’ve already seen and heard most everyone saying how Pittsburgh is just going to crush the Raiders. It looks like Bleeding heart Benny’s arm is shot to me. They didn’t cross the 50 for the entire first half.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    For the first time since last football season, I watched a few shows. It’s AMAZING that many of these assholes have jobs. Nick Wright-Total asshole. K.C./LeBron loving hack. Florio-Total asshole. Raider hating douche. I’ve already seen and heard most everyone saying how Pittsburgh is just going to crush the Raiders. It looks like Bleeding heart Benny’s arm is shot to me. They didn’t cross the 50 for the entire first half.
    It's the defense that wins them games. They are going to cause all types of problems with our front 5. TJ Watt is going to have a field day. I think it will be close and if we are able to get a couple of turnovers, we could win. If we turn the ball over, we won't.