Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Thought on the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xUq0tAn3bs

2.20 and 3.10 carr misses ruggs again on the cross and henry ruggs run the hook and is wide open, so don't give me that shit that ruggs cant get separation or get open, derek carr is simply not getting his wr's involved and zoning in on only waller even when he is double covered or renfro underneath

out of ruggs 5 lousy targets he should have had 4 catches 130 yds and a td
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 09-14-2021 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post

2.20 and 3.10 carr misses ruggs again on the cross and henry ruggs run the hook and is wide open, so don't give me that shit that ruggs cant get separation or get open, derek carr is simply not getting his wr's involved and zoning in on only waller even when he is double covered or renfro underneath

Are you kidding me? The announcer calls out Ruggs and proves my point. He says flat out, Ruggs didn't create any separation. The other play was a hook. Congratulation midget you were able to get open when nobody covering him. I don't know how he did it. Carr threw him the ball on the play were nobody covered him. Did you actually watch the two plays?

https://twitter.com/Sanjit__T/status...637341184?s=20

i guess henry ruggs didn't get separation on this play for a wide open td that derek carr missed
    I really have to ask you a questions. Do you know what separation is? You've put up two videos, both of which show Ruggs not being covered buy anybody. How do you create seperation from an defender that isn't covering him? The one carr threw him the ball and that one he didn't. It was a blown coverage. The first guy that was ten yard off switched to cover the guy with the out and the safety broke the same way. The decision to throw was already made when he's wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Are you kidding me? The announcer calls out Ruggs and proves my point. He says flat out, Ruggs didn't create any separation. The other play was a hook. Congratulation midget you were able to get open when nobody covering him. I don't know how he did it. Carr threw him the ball on the play were nobody covered him. Did you actually watch the two plays?
    you r blind ruggs had a step on humphery but carr missed him by a yd on the cross I can plainly see he had a step and a half I don't need an announcer telling me what I saw, the hook was a play he got open and can do all game long as the defensive player will always play his speed so why isn't this being done all the time until they stop it setting up a long play down the field when that happens and what about the wide open td carr missed cause he was to busy locked on renfro underneath or was that ruggs fault too
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 09-14-2021 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I really have to ask you a questions. Do you know what separation is? You've put up two videos, both of which show Ruggs not being covered buy anybody. How do you create seperation from an defender that isn't covering him? The one carr threw him the ball and that one he didn't. It was a blown coverage. The first guy that was ten yard off switched to cover the guy with the out and the safety broke the same way. The decision to throw was already made when he's wide open.
    your argument is he can't get separation or get open in both videos ruggs got wide open and the 3rd one he had humphery beat but carr missed him, derek carr hits him that an easy 4 catches outta 5 targets 130 yds and a long touchdown ...this is exactly the problem carr locks in on waller and renfro all the time until he is forced tolook elsewhere in crunch time

At moment Carr is looking for Waller most of the time on first read; and if Waller a no-go, then he start looking for wide-out...now I am happy with Ruggs as he caught a nice bomb late in the game; and it was an important play....one thing you have to remember is Ruggs is going to be watch by the other team best corner in which make Ruggs job that much harder to do....

The Talking heads still think we are shit, and that Baltimore blew the game. Oh well Lets go beat the Pitts.

Fuck the Haters.
    Last edited by Raideriam; 09-14-2021 at 11:27 PM.
    Trump Won.

Quote Originally Posted by 76Raider View Post
    Id also like to add Grudens play call on the final play. He set the mother^%$#@x up. Carr said in his post game Gruden told him if we get this look this is what we do. We took over on their 27. Gained a yard on 1st down. Gruden had the down and distance to try to force that look hed seen on tape. Losing five yards is a big gamble. I think the whole FG fiasco was a set up. No way were we kicking on 2nd down. Carlson has the distance and the Ravens clearly know it. So we get a delay of game cause as Gruden said "No one could find the kicker". LOL

So it still 2nd down, still in FG range, we were just about to kick it, but got a dang penalty. Well lets try to get those yards back here on 2nd down and 14. He got the look he wanted and Carr was ready for it.

In John Harbaughs post game he was asked about he playcall. He said "well we were trying to push them out of FG range".
    Agreed. Jones makes a crucial LOS move against Ravens best corner who, by design, runs into his own man to create separation. Gruden and Carr call from the cover 0 blitz look was great, Jones move awesome and Carr’s throw on the retreat was really just clutch.

Keep wondering why team call cover 0 on Carr. What a gamble that made them pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    The Talking heads still think we are shit, and that Baltimore blew the game. Oh well Lets go beat the Pitts.

Fuck the Haters.
    Yeah, I was irritated to see that also. There was some talk about Carr’s play, but for most part, NFL media talk about how poorly the Ravens played, rather than how well the Raiders, particularly the DL, played.

Looking forward to seeing more W’s for the team. Health of starters a concern to make that happen.

your argument is he can't get separation or get open in both videos ruggs got wide open and the 3rd one he had humphery beat but carr missed him, derek carr hits him that an easy 4 catches outta 5 targets 130 yds and a long touchdown ...this is exactly the problem carr locks in on waller and renfro all the time until he is forced tolook elsewhere in crunch time
    Don't change my argument. I never once said he cannot get open. I said he cannot create seperation. Creating seperation requires you to be covered. You are separating from a defender. Both plays you point out Ruggs is uncovered and open. If Good ran those routes with his torn ACL he also would have been open. The defense feels he is so bad that they don't need to cover him with a defender. That is not creating seperation, that is being wide open. HUGE difference. Also he did not beat the defender on the slant route. He was covered and Carr threw the ball in the only place it would not get intercepted. ZERO seperation on that play. How about the play down the sideline where he showed off the 4.27 speed, zero seperation on a backup corner, he got touched on his arm, went down like a bitch. Came up with a fake injury holding his calf. Or when it was zone coverage he's supposed to sit in coverage like the pass that he caught. Yet he decides to run the wrong route and drop the ball. I don't understand how you can sit here and defend this bum and talk about him as if he's the best WR in football.
    Last edited by psly2124; 09-15-2021 at 02:55 AM.