Thread: Raiders looking at QB's

Raiders looking at QB's

This was just dropped today. Once again this should heat up the mock drafters into the Raiders trading up for a QB. I think the Raiders could be looking to trade up and if teams think it's for a QB, they can get the other player they desire. The only players in this draft I would trade up for are Kyle Pitts and Jamarr Chase. Pitts and Waller would make a deadly combination. But the trade up to 4 would be too much. I don't see Pitts getting past the Dolphins at 6. Chase on the other hand won't fall past the Lions. So if the Raiders desired chase the cost would be 1500 for the Lions pick. Currently 950 for pick 17 and we need to dig up 550 more points. 48 is worth 420. pick 80 is worth 190. Lions give back a 4th at 70. The trade equal out. I would prefer to give up something next year.

I think we have too manly holes, to make that move. If we were to give up the third and next years 2nd. I think we could swing it. But I doubt the Lions make that deal because at least one QB will be available and the price is high this year.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1385607112085188614

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    this was just dropped today. Once again this should heat up the mock drafters into the raiders trading up for a qb. I think the raiders could be looking to trade up and if teams think it's for a qb, they can get the other player they desire. The only players in this draft i would trade up for are kyle pitts and jamarr chase. Pitts and waller would make a deadly combination. But the trade up to 4 would be too much. I don't see pitts getting past the dolphins at 6. Chase on the other hand won't fall past the lions. So if the raiders desired chase the cost would be 1500 for the lions pick. Currently 950 for pick 17 and we need to dig up 550 more points. 48 is worth 420. Pick 80 is worth 190. Lions give back a 4th at 70. The trade equal out. I would prefer to give up something next year.

I think we have too manly holes, to make that move. If we were to give up the third and next years 2nd. I think we could swing it. But i doubt the lions make that deal because at least one qb will be available and the price is high this year.

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1385607112085188614
    more bs by the media,we are not looking at qb's rd 1 or rd 2

From Ian Rapoport:

It seems like a yearly ritual, but once again, the #Raiders did extensive work on all the top QBs, I’m told.
    If one slides past No. 10, they could be a team to watch to grab a QB and stash for the future.
    Doubtful that a QB gets to No. 17, but they will have their homework ready.

pslenty of fish sweating right now

If a QB falls, I think it more likely the Raiders trade back with a team that needs a QB. Drop down a little and pick up another 2nd and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    If a QB falls, I think it more likely the Raiders trade back with a team that needs a QB. Drop down a little and pick up another 2nd and more.
    I'd agree with that. They probably are just doing their due diligence in the case that someone like Fields or Wilson were to somehow drop to them. I'd assume they would trade back but...they could possibly take Carrs replacement...id still put money on a trade if one of them somehow fell to 17

Tray Lance falls to 17 I wouldn’t mind if the Raiders take him to sit on the bench.

If we draft a QB with our number one pick we are doomed to mediocrity for a few more years.

I would move up for Pitts if it was reasonable. Guy would change this team.

Because you never know when a team will actually believe the sh*t you're throwing up to the wall LOL
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

If a good QB fall to the Raiders; you never know what they will do...