Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ex-Raider Phillip Adams suspected of killing 5 in SC

Ex-Raider Phillip Adams suspected of killing 5 in SC

Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

makes you wonder if this was due to football injuries sustained during his n.f.l career
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 04-08-2021 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    makes you wonder if this was due to football injuries sustained during his n.f.l career
    Another case of "we had no idea he could do this". CTE is most likely the cause in these situations with football/mma athletes. Personalities can change permanently from one day to the next. Very scary. I've already heard a couple former NFL players say they won't let their son play football for this reason.

The doctor reportedly had treated him in the past. So curious as to that history. CTE is serious shit.

He a fucking piece of shit scumbag that murdered 5 people. It wasn't CTE. Everything that goes wrong with an NFL player is blamed on CTE. How about the person is a murderer. Which he is. Would he be a murderer if he never played football. Absolutely. Just because someone has made a few million bucks doesn't mean thy aren't a scumbag. Never forget the people that commit these crimes, play a violent sport. They are more prone to violence. Most grew up around violence since they were born. It's more learned behavior than CTE.
    Last edited by psly2124; 04-08-2021 at 10:55 AM.

this aint cte man, it's just crazy. tired of excuses on everything out there. even if he had cte, this guy is an adult and pro athlete, take care of your damn self or take yourself out and stop hurting people.

I'm willing to bet when an autopsy is done, he will have narcotics in his system. Most likely opiates. But the media will say CTE and brain damage caused it. Just like most people on this board are brainwashed by the CTE. But nothing about drugs, if they were present in the system. CTE doesn't make you kill children, being a scumbag and drug addict do. Maybe covid killed those people. Thats about as logical an explanation as CTE

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    The doctor reportedly had treated him in the past. So curious as to that history. CTE is serious shit.
    this is exactly why I thought cte,treated him in the past and if he didn't follow protocol as per doctors orders that stuff gets much worse over time

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I'm willing to bet when an autopsy is done, he will have narcotics in his system. Most likely opiates. But the media will say CTE and brain damage caused it. Just like most people on this board are brainwashed by the CTE. But nothing about drugs, if they were present in the system. CTE doesn't make you kill children, being a scumbag and drug addict do. Maybe covid killed those people. Thats about as logical an explanation as CTE
    its very common for those with brain disorders to be on drugs to tamp down on the symptoms of the sickness,so I'm sure they will find drugs in his system