Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB moves All star game out of Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    If you dont feel you have to have ID to vote, you dont deserve to vote..
    Laughable.

Push against anything and it pushes back. Forget the morality of this statement about voter ID. The nerve it takes to suggest control to the point of depriving other citizens of their fundamental civil right based on your fear and frustration is disgusting.

I smell fear and anger over sh you have no control over.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the left is that stupid,they believe in satan but not god,jesus or the bible
    Nah, the main problem here is that you're a moron.

Lets go to thumb print id voting. Start from snatch. Everyone needs to re register under this new rule. Then allow voting by mail with thumb print id.

Quote Originally Posted by Imasmashu View Post
    Laughable.

Push against anything and it pushes back. Forget the morality of this statement about voter ID. The nerve it takes to suggest control to the point of depriving other citizens of their fundamental civil right based on your fear and frustration is disgusting.

I smell fear and anger over sh you have no control over.
    What a dumshit you are...The fact that you turn asking for people to show valid ID to vote as some inhumaine tragedy shows how stupid you are..You gotta have valid ID for most things..Once again...If you dont feel you need ID to vote YOU DONT DESERVE TO VOTE...
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Nah, the main problem here is that you're a moron.
    i guess I pressed that button for all leftist that drive em mad "the truth" exposed leftist always go personal when confronted with truth !!!

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Lets go to thumb print id voting. Start from snatch. Everyone needs to re register under this new rule. Then allow voting by mail with thumb print id.
    whats so hard about voter id,you cant buy liquor or weed legally,you cant enter a court room or federal building,hell you cant even go watch an r rated movie without id

mail in voting with a thumb print wont work either,all kinds a scams can still take place but in person print scanning or retinal scanning is fool proof we can expand early voting to give everybody a chance to vote,no excuses

What a dumshit you are...The fact that you turn asking for people to show valid ID to vote as some inhumaine tragedy shows how stupid you are..You gotta have valid ID for most things..Once again...If you dont feel you need ID to vote YOU DONT DESERVE TO VOTE...
    its a tragedy that DEMOCRATS think blacks,Hispanics and all minorities are too stupid to have an id,I guess nobody ask's for i.d to buy liquor,weed,go to r rated movie,go to court,go to federal building,go to hospital for medical appt

Sticks n Stones chump. The FACT already is that states require identification to register, some form of identification at the polls, or both. You turned this around by implying control over others’ deservedness. Typical gaslighting that detracts from any solutions.

This country has a history of placing impediments on the civil rights of its citizens and its inconsolable thinking like yours that makes it more difficult for others to move forward. You don’t have control over another citizens’ deservedness.

Quote Originally Posted by Imasmashu View Post
    Sticks n Stones chump. The FACT already is that states require identification to register, some form of identification at the polls, or both. You turned this around by implying control over others’ deservedness. Typical gaslighting that detracts from any solutions.

This country has a history of placing impediments on the civil rights of its citizens and its inconsolable thinking like yours that makes it more difficult for others to move forward. You don’t have control over another citizens’ deservedness.
    Laughable.....Asking for valid ID to vote isnt impieding on anyones civil right to vote...But keep trying..
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i guess I pressed that button for all leftist that drive em mad "the truth" exposed leftist always go personal when confronted with truth !!!
    More deluded rambling..