Thread: Raiders trade OT Trent Brown

Raiders trade OT Trent Brown

So the 5th round pick the Raiders get is not until 2022. We dumped him after he wouldn't restructure.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    So the 5th round pick the Raiders get is not until 2022. We dumped him after he wouldn't restructure.
    main thing is we got rid of a cancerous player whom didn't wanna be with our team and saved 14 million,the pick is just a bonus

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    main thing is we got rid of a cancerous player whom didn't wanna be with our team and saved 14 million,the pick is just a bonus
    I agree with you. The guy was as lazy as JaMeatloaf Russell. Look for a right tackle in the draft or free agency.

I fully expected us to have to cut everyone and not get anything back because....well we're the Raiders. Things never work our for us.

A 5th rounder next year is better than nothing. I don't know what Trent had against us but good riddance. He had this attitude before the IV mishap so that can't be 100% the reason. I think the stigma that "you don't want to go to the Raiders" is still out there from the 2000's if not earlier. Probably something having to do with Al in his later years.

Glad to be rid of him and the cap space. The draft pick means nothing because the 2 stooges can't pick anybody worth a damn in round 5 anyway ( Townsend -punter...Isaiah Johnson CB and his most recent gem...John Simpson OL) but oh well. Just glad to be rid of Brown anyway.