Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Next up trent trade or cut imo

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    I highly doubt that the Raiders are going to get anything for Brown from another team; not even a 7th round pick because teams know we are stuck with his 14 million price tag....he will be released soon I think....is Donald Penn still in the NFL!
    one of the tackles in the draft could fall to us also

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    I highly doubt that the Raiders are going to get anything for Brown from another team; not even a 7th round pick because teams know we are stuck with his 14 million price tag....he will be released soon I think....is Donald Penn still in the NFL!
    He has not called it, started a full slate in 2019.

Maybe Gruden got high hopes for Branden Parker at RT

We are in trouble..

Raiders will end up cutting Trent and Mariota.
    Probably no trade market for them because of their big cap hits.

In the 1st, I think one of these 3 end up in Vegas:

Christian Darrisaw
    OT, Virginia Tech
    or
    Jalen Mayfield
    OT, Michigan
    or
    Teven Jenkins
    OT, Oklahoma State

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Raiders will end up cutting Trent and Mariota.
    Probably no trade market for them because of their big cap hits.

In the 1st, I think one of these 3 end up in Vegas:

Christian Darrisaw
    OT, Virginia Tech
    or
    Jalen Mayfield
    OT, Michigan
    or
    Teven Jenkins
    OT, Oklahoma State
    I still think dline is still more of a need than OT if we lose Brown...He barely played last year neway..If Gruden and MM dont seriously adress the DL then we will see alot of the same from the Defense...I do think Bradley will have us playing better on D with what we have right now though..
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    We are in trouble..
    It isn't looking great. I don't see us getting anything major as far as draft capital for Brown...teams will just play the waiting game. Same with Mariota...there are QB needy teams buy they know we can't keep him around...theyll just play the waiting game. Very concerning because we need big time defensive help and I was hoping, unless someone major falls to us, that we wouldn't draft offensive line help until the 3rd at the earliest

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Really sucks cuz if hes healthy, hes elite....

He is, but when he only plays 50% of the time, its best to cut our losses and move on...
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    It isn't looking great. I don't see us getting anything major as far as draft capital for Brown...teams will just play the waiting game. Same with Mariota...there are QB needy teams buy they know we can't keep him around...theyll just play the waiting game. Very concerning because we need big time defensive help and I was hoping, unless someone major falls to us, that we wouldn't draft offensive line help until the 3rd at the earliest
    no worries there is gonna be a shit load of guards and tackles cut loose,we can grab a few of em for our line and be great plus save cap room

Hopefully one of these teams with a young franchise QB will pick up the phone. Teams like Jacksonville, Jets, AZ or one who drafts a QB in the first this year. After that the playoff/SB teams with a hurt tackle is the next group of teams might call.