Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Vets who were just released

  1. #11
    desmond trufant released

  2. #12
    The only one I'd be interested in is Jurrell Casey. Put him at NT... think he'd be an upgrade over Hankins. MANY would disagree with me but our run D sucks at best. So don't give me any bullshit about how Hankins is worth the 10 plus mill he's looking for.

  3. #13
    Maybe Duke Johnson for some backup help?

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    Maybe Duke Johnson for some backup help?
    Look at my post on page 1 My 2 guys were Casey and Duke

  5. #15
    I hope you don't mind me copy kattin' off ya

  6. #16
    Lol, yes, it's better when we work together

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    The only one I'd be interested in is Jurrell Casey. Put him at NT... think he'd be an upgrade over Hankins. MANY would disagree with me but our run D sucks at best. So don't give me any bullshit about how Hankins is worth the 10 plus mill he's looking for.
    After last year's piss poor defense, our #1 run stopper wants 10 million, what a joke.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    After last year's piss poor defense, our #1 run stopper wants 10 million, what a joke.
    Yup...if something isn't working....try something else. Hankins had his chance and we sucked. Get better....Don't ask for a raise!

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    I hope you don't mind me copy kattin' off ya
    Naw man , you’re smart like me ... haha

  10. #20
    Seattle looks to be releasing Carlos Dunlap..
    Fu#k The Rest

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •