Thread: David Carr Makes Key Revision To Article About Russell Wilson

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

David Carr Makes Key Revision To Article About Russell Wilson

What to point in upgrading a QB when the defense is as bad as it is....it fixable (the defense I mean)

Right now we need to keep Carr or Mariota; one has to go to give the raiders about 10 million toward the cap for needy players...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    What to point in upgrading a QB when the defense is as bad as it is....it fixable (the defense I mean)

Right now we need to keep Carr or Mariota; one has to go to give the raiders about 10 million toward the cap for needy players...
    If we had even a mid-level defense, we might consider spending on a QB. We have a basement level defense and will go nowhere until it is improved.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post

Anytime you have the chance to upgrade at the most important position on the field you have to do it...Especially when it would be a significant upgrade from DC to Wilson
    Last edited by Garner25; 03-02-2021 at 07:33 AM.
    Fu#k The Rest