Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Richie Incognito

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    I’ll never get over the Ruggs and Ferrel picks....could have had Devin White and Jefferson.

I did support the Kolton pick but we also could have had Derwin, Edmunds or Minkah. That’s why I don’t mind giving up some firsts to get a QB like Watson or Wilson. We alwyas blow our 1sts more than any other franchise
    That the thing with the draft; you never know who going to be great or not....I just check CBS 2020 mock draft and they did not have Jefferson going in the first round...

Ruggs has speed and he also took a nasty hit in that first game of the season; Carr was throwing a lot of passes to him in the first half and he was looking good and then; bam, he went down...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    That the thing with the draft; you never know who going to be great or not....I just check CBS 2020 mock draft and they did not have Jefferson going in the first round...

Ruggs has speed and he also took a nasty hit in that first game of the season; Carr was throwing a lot of passes to him in the first half and he was looking good and then; bam, he went down...
    Yep, Jefferson was never on the radar, at 12 it was Jeudy / Lamb....no talk about Ruggs in the top 20. Denver picking behind us was projected to pick whichever was left, Jeudy or Lamb.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Yep, Jefferson was never on the radar, at 12 it was Jeudy / Lamb....no talk about Ruggs in the top 20. Denver picking behind us was projected to pick whichever was left, Jeudy or Lamb.
    i wanted a trade down and Jefferson but heard it was ruggs

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i wanted a trade down and Jefferson but heard it was ruggs
    For the past couple of drafts, we have been overdrafting players, Ferrell last year this, Ruggs, Arnette, and Muse this year.

It's the same carryover from Mumbles. Why not trade down a few spots....pick up a 5th or 6th...at worst...or get some value next year. It's not going to be equal or great value, but you get something and your pick would still be there.

The Raiders have historically picked up players in free agency. Who on the Raiders made the Pro Bowl lineup this year?
    I would like to see them pick up a free agent who can become a leader of our dysfunctional defense. Draft defense, but we need a stud that will contribute now.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    The Raiders have historically picked up players in free agency. Who on the Raiders made the Pro Bowl lineup this year?
    I would like to see them pick up a free agent who can become a leader of our dysfunctional defense. Draft defense, but we need a stud that will contribute now.
    i want us to cut hankins already,we can replace him easily in the middle

I think Hankins is fine, but as a backup/rotational guy. Key needs to be GONE. I’m also still not sure why anyone thinks Abrams is ever going to do shit. I KNOW it was his rookie year essentially, but I just think he doesn’t have the instinct for the position. Dude is WAY out of position on damn near every play, and he’s only worried about a highlight hit instead of doing his JOB

Quote Originally Posted by vioraider View Post
    i think hankins is fine, but as a backup/rotational guy. Key needs to be gone. I’m also still not sure why anyone thinks abrams is ever going to do shit. I know it was his rookie year essentially, but i just think he doesn’t have the instinct for the position. Dude is way out of position on damn near every play, and he’s only worried about a highlight hit instead of doing his job
    i want em both gone already both can easily be replaced

Before anybody say let get rid off
    Abram; let just see what he can do
    under a new DC..people start
    saying he was out of position most of
    the time; so was the other player....
    Abram was not the whole reason why
    the raiders defense was very bad...a
    lot of the problems fell on Gunther bad
    coaching...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Before anybody say let get rid off
    Abram; let just see what he can do
    under a new DC..people start
    saying he was out of position most of
    the time; so was the other player....
    Abram was not the whole reason why
    the raiders defense was very bad...a
    lot of the problems fell on Gunther bad
    coaching...
    abrams needs to learn to play under control, kids undisciplined and out of position due to his aggressiveness and wanting to make a splash hit instead of a sure tackle,gus is not gonna have that in his defense !!!