Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Russell wilson asked tobe traded ???

Quote Originally Posted by NASSIMTHEDREAM View Post
    I honestly would probably do that deal . Would be really hard for me to trade Jacobs. But you can always find guys like Renfrow . Abrams is replaceable imo , Carr is an average QB and has girl like tendencies .

Trust me, having a Top 3 QB makes a huge difference in wins and loses. If they threw in Ty Lockette ( who I loved and wanted to draft, they took him with the pick after Walford - f*ck ) ... I do that deal in a heartbeat. I still do that deal .

Edwards can be our Metcalf , Ruggs can be our Lockette, sign another WR and this offense does not skip a beat. Draft another Running in round 3-4 and sign a good vet.

Spend all your money on D ... and we’re contenders
    Yup, sounds bout right...I liked lockett alot coming out also...His dad Kevin lives here in KC...I used to do retail and he came into Mens Wearhouse where i was at...I used to give him shit that his son is gona be a Raider...lol
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Yup, sounds bout right...I liked lockett alot coming out also...His dad Kevin lives here in KC...I used to do retail and he came into Mens Wearhouse where i was at...I used to give him shit that his son is gona be a Raider...lol
    Loved Lockette at K-State... all he did was make plays every Saturday... I was not worried about his size at all coming into the draft , dude is a baller ... I’m still pissed every time I see him play .