Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Russell wilson asked tobe traded ???

Quote Originally Posted by Pawneee View Post
    Fuck Wilson, fix the damn defense
    100 percent, Totally agree.
    hypocrisy

hy·poc·ri·sy
    /həˈpäkrəsē/

noun
    the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawneee View Post
    Fuck Wilson, fix the damn defense
    In other words...yes fix it!

I mean DC...Jacobs...Renfro. Whats everyone want? throw in Waller too? Did you guys watch the second Chiefs game? the Miami game? If the 2 stooges don't fuck up the draft and FA too bad...we could win 11 games

Who said that was the compensation?

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    100 percent, Totally agree.
    That what we said before last season, they don’t how to draft good defensive players, Gruden will find a way to screw it up.

You guys see David Carr saying all 4 teams that Wilson wants to be traded to should have been on the phone yesterday to make an offer for Wilson?? Lol
    Fu#k The Rest

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    You guys see David Carr saying all 4 teams that Wilson wants to be traded to should have been on the phone yesterday to make an offer for Wilson?? Lol

https://youtu.be/uxRgFuNrG1Y

Yeah just heard, funny shit.

Let me get this straight: there’s people on this board who wouldn’t pull the trigger on a Carr+Renfrow+Abram+ Jacobs trade? LoL Seattle would never do that trade .. but I find it hilarious that our fan base would have to think twice about making that trade.

Carr isn’t capable of winning a super bowl, not even if he has a “decent defense”. He’s never won at any level dating back to high school, it’s just not in his DNA. QB’s who can’t extend plays and carry their team for key stretches at crucial points during the playoffs cannot and will not win.

I mean for fuck’s sake we’ve seen what he’s done for 11 years now if you include college and he’s not won a single title in all those years. The same questions which were asked about Carr in 2012 are still being asked today nearly 10 years later.

Factor in the cold weather games in January against elite opposition and that all but assures Carr is going to need an all time great D, a top 3 O-line, and warm weather to bring it home (never going to happen).
    Last edited by DoctorRaider; 03-02-2021 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    Let me get this straight: there’s people on this board who wouldn’t pull the trigger on a Carr+Renfrow+Abram+ Jacobs trade? LoL Seattle would never do that trade .. but I find it hilarious that a our fan base would have to think twice about making that trade.

Carr isn’t capable of winning a super bowl, not even if he has a “decent defense”. He’s never won at any level dating back to high school, it’s just not in his DNA. QB’s who can’t extend plays and carry their team for key stretches at crucial points during the playoffs cannot and will not win.

I mean for fuck’s sake we’ve seen what he’s done for 11 years now if you include college and he’s not won a single title in all those years. The same questions which were asked about Carr in 2012 are still being asked today nearly 10 years later.

Factor in the cold weather games in January against elite opposition and that all but assures Carr is going to need an all time great D, a top 3 O-line, and warm weather to bring it home (never going to happen).
    Like i posted before...Id do that in a heartbeat..
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    Let me get this straight: there’s people on this board who wouldn’t pull the trigger on a Carr+Renfrow+Abram+ Jacobs trade? LoL Seattle would never do that trade .. but I find it hilarious that a our fan base would have to think twice about making that trade.

I honestly would probably do that deal . Would be really hard for me to trade Jacobs. But you can always find guys like Renfrow . Abrams is replaceable imo , Carr is an average QB and has girl like tendencies .

Trust me, having a Top 3 QB makes a huge difference in wins and loses. If they threw in Ty Lockette ( who I loved and wanted to draft, they took him with the pick after Walford - f*ck ) ... I do that deal in a heartbeat. I still do that deal .

Edwards can be our Metcalf , Ruggs can be our Lockette, sign another WR and this offense does not skip a beat. Draft another Running in round 3-4 and sign a good vet.

Spend all your money on D ... and we’re contenders