Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Russell wilson asked tobe traded ???

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    That would be a pretty big blow for us...all for a 32 year old QB?
    I wouldnt give all that for Wilson. Hes better than Carr straight up but we wouldnt win any more games with him in our current state especially after losing Jacobs in the process. Wilson seems to get a pass once his D fell off from being great. As bad as they supposedly were they still gave up a TD less per game than our D did last year and Wilson had more turnovers than Carr.

Im starting to come around to accepting Carr more and more. Yeah hes borderline top ten. Some say in the top 10. Some say out. One trait thats becoming more important in this day and age is at least we have a good not great QB that wants to be here. If Seattles talent isnt good enough for Wilson then how long till he realizes ours isnt either.

Peter King hasn't been clued in for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by 76Raider View Post
    I wouldnt give all that for Wilson. Hes better than Carr straight up but we wouldnt win any more games with him in our current state especially after losing Jacobs in the process. Wilson seems to get a pass once his D fell off from being great. As bad as they supposedly were they still gave up a TD less per game than our D did last year and Wilson had more turnovers than Carr.

Im starting to come around to accepting Carr more and more. Yeah hes borderline top ten. Some say in the top 10. Some say out. One trait thats becoming more important in this day and age is at least we have a good not great QB that wants to be here. If Seattles talent isnt good enough for Wilson then how long till he realizes ours isnt either.
    Yeah...DC WANTS to be here. Apparently that's a big deal these days. I'll keep him and fix the D.

DC...Jacobs....and throw in Renfrow? He's great and valuable in his own way. All for a 32 yr old QB? No way

I have no issue with Giving DC, Abram, Renfrow and jacobs...Abram was a major reach, Renfro isnt our top WR, dont need DC obviously and yes i would like to keep jacobs but think bout it like this..At this rate we may not even be guaranteed to be a perenial playoff team by the time Jacobs is up for an extention, you guys wana fork over high end RB money if were not even SB contenders? We can replace JJ thru the draft...If we can trade for Wilson and not have to give up the 1st round picks just players....Id do that in a heartbeat...
    Fu#k The Rest

jacobs isa good running back but certainly not a top 7 rb plus the dudes is always getting hurt for multiple games a yr at best he is worth a high 2nd rd pick,renfro is worth a 5th rd pick,abrams a 5th rd pick and carr is worth 2 1st rd picks.

so 2 1st rd picks a high 2nd rd pick and 2 5th rd picks for 32 yr old russell wilson...pass

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    jacobs isa good running back but certainly not a top 7 rb plus the dudes is always getting hurt for multiple games a yr at best he is worth a high 2nd rd pick,renfro is worth a 5th rd pick,abrams a 5th rd pick and carr is worth 2 1st rd picks.

so 2 1st rd picks a high 2nd rd pick and 2 5th rd picks for 32 yr old russell wilson...pass
    I doubt the Seahawks let Wilson go. There are rumors that they are asking for 3 first round picks. Chicago is rumored to be offering Mack and picks.
    The Raiders are the only AFC team Wilson picked, so we would likely be the team Seattle would prefer if they did trade.
    I think we have too many needs, especially on defense, to give up so much. We aren't going anywhere until the defense is fixed.
    Last edited by Johnkr; 02-28-2021 at 08:23 AM.

32 year old QBs aren't old. What's the issue? Wilson is a franchise HoF potential guy. He will have at least 6-8 more good seasons provided he doesn't get hurt. Gruden has 6 years left. I don't have a problem if we tried it.

Jacobs is a guy who's probably going to get a lot of money for his 2nd contract and I don't think we should be the ones paying it. RBs aren't that valuable anymore unless they are legitimate game breaking guys with proven track records. Jacobs isn't that. And, I'm saying that as somebody who really likes Jacobs.

I disagree on the assesment of Jacobs. He's a gamebreaker boys!!! Time will tell...but that's what he is in my book.

Fuck Wilson, fix the damn defense