Thread: Ranking every NFL team's QB situation by need

Ranking every NFL team's QB situation by need

PFF.com has got QB news read on every NFL team and it free...most of the stuff you have to pay...well here what they are saying about Carr...

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking...l-qb-situation

MEDIUM — STARTER FOR THE NEAR-TERM IS SET, BUT KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN

<Carr finally got the green light to throw the ball downfield in Jon Gruden’s offense this past season. His average depth of target went from 7.1 yards in 2018 to 6.9 yards in 2019 to 8.5 yards this past year. Specifically, we saw the difference in Week 9. Up to that point, Carr’s average depth of target was relatively normal to the Raiders' offensive standards (7.4 yards) and he posted a subpar 68.2 passing grade in those games (24th). From Week 9 on, Carr’s average depth of target was 9.5 yards and he was the third-highest-graded passer, with a 90.3 mark.

He posted a career-high big-time throw rate on the year that ranked fifth in the NFL, leading him to the fourth-best passing grade on throws of 10 or more yards downfield — behind only Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson and Patrick Mahomes. Carr did this while also maintaining a top-three negatively graded throw rate throughout the year.

Is this a new Carr and Gruden offense? Only time will tell.>

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    PFF.com has got QB news read on every NFL team and it free...most of the stuff you have to pay...well here what they are saying about Carr...

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking...l-qb-situation

MEDIUM — STARTER FOR THE NEAR-TERM IS SET, BUT KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN

<Carr finally got the green light to throw the ball downfield in Jon Gruden’s offense this past season. His average depth of target went from 7.1 yards in 2018 to 6.9 yards in 2019 to 8.5 yards this past year. Specifically, we saw the difference in Week 9. Up to that point, Carr’s average depth of target was relatively normal to the Raiders' offensive standards (7.4 yards) and he posted a subpar 68.2 passing grade in those games (24th). From Week 9 on, Carr’s average depth of target was 9.5 yards and he was the third-highest-graded passer, with a 90.3 mark.

He posted a career-high big-time throw rate on the year that ranked fifth in the NFL, leading him to the fourth-best passing grade on throws of 10 or more yards downfield — behind only Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson and Patrick Mahomes. Carr did this while also maintaining a top-three negatively graded throw rate throughout the year.

Is this a new Carr and Gruden offense? Only time will tell.>
    the gm's and analytics guys have derek rated much higher then most fans

Like I am saying...Leave Carr alone and lets take a year and improve the D. We will see the results.

Cowherd thinks the Colts knocked it out of the park with Wentz. I dont think so. I don't think his decision making is worth a scab off River's ass. He is more athletic, but even more of a turnover machine than Rivers. Injury prone also. If you ask me he's a career backup. The Colt's didnt get shit.

One more thing. I believe I heard Cowherd say that the Raiders just got a lot better when they hired Mike Mayock as GM. It's my humble opinion that we then acquired the "other" stooge. Thus we now have a complete set....Davis, Gruden and Mayock. "The 3 Stooges"

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    One more thing. I believe I heard Cowherd say that the Raiders just got a lot better when they hired Mike Mayock as GM. It's my humble opinion that we then acquired the "other" stooge. Thus we now have a complete set....Davis, Gruden and Mayock. "The 3 Stooges"
    That be bad; at our home game fans
    be holding poster of Gruden , Mayock
    and Davis faces with big letters above their
    head calling them the three stooges