Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Bring Leonard Williams Home

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    San Bernardino
    Posts
    1,829

    Bring Leonard Williams Home

    Pay this man and Force Ferrell to Step his game Up Like Mariota Did Carr

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Pay this man and Force Ferrell to Step his game Up Like Mariota Did Carr
    when did Carr step his game up???
    Godzilla vs Kong Trailer gave me a Boner

  3. #3
    cle ferrell was pff rated top 20 de,add lwill and it'll make things so much easier for max,cle on the edge with lwill flushing qb to roll left or right to avoid a sack

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire UK
    Posts
    2,074
    Ferrell did have a good season; I know he does not get the sacks but he has great run-stopping skills...hopefully the new DC will get the best out of him....

    As for Carr; I think Mariota did push Carr to be a better QB...never seen Carr srun o many time in a season....

  5. #5
    When I compare Cle to Mullen, Arnette, and Ruggs I do see some potential in him. But come on man....stay on the field!!! I want him on the field more. I'm rooting for him but let's step up on the availability part.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    When I compare Cle to Mullen, Arnette, and Ruggs I do see some potential in him. But come on man....stay on the field!!! I want him on the field more. I'm rooting for him but let's step up on the availability part.
    the raiders have to make up their damn mind on cle "is he a de or a dt" stop making the mid play multiple positions plus paul guenthers system is tough to learn ala grudens offense,why make things so damn complicated just let em play with defind roles !!!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    when did Carr step his game up???
    Exactly!
    Carr was analytically a top 10 QB the year before Mariota came and was still top 10 the year he was here.

  8. #8
    Cle had a 3 game stretch of stellar play.
    That’s it. That’s been his career.

    He made it to only %42 of the D snaps this year.
    Being unavailable does nothing for us. Cle needs to stay on the damn field in 2021!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by pitzrrr View Post
    cle had a 3 game stretch of stellar play.
    That’s it. That’s been his career.

    He made it to only %42 of the d snaps this year.
    Being unavailable does nothing for us. Cle needs to stay on the damn field in 2021!
    kid got injured but still rated top 20 de hell when he was healthy he was ranked 12 or 13 most of the season by pff

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Cle had a 3 game stretch of stellar play.
    That’s it. That’s been his career.

    He made it to only %42 of the D snaps this year.
    Being unavailable does nothing for us. Cle needs to stay on the damn field in 2021!
    Thank you! I didn't have all the stats but....I knew he was on the sideline WAY too much.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •