Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kwity paye edge michigan

I really doubt he makes it to the 17th pick. Even if he does the 2 braintrusts will have their sights set on a Cornerback from Ohio State anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by donkeyhater View Post
    i really doubt he makes it to the 17th pick. Even if he does the 2 braintrusts will have their sights set on a cornerback from ohio state anyway.
    one of rosseau/paye will get to us in this draft,as i see 4 qbs going and 3 to 4 wrs going,oline and cb always surprises,im not opposed to trading up to go get a player either

Best case is if one of them falls to us. Dont want to trade up...we need too much help

I pray no reaches in the first couple of rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    Walters football has him going to AZ just before us. Then the Raiders doing a reach with Christian Barmore, DT/3-4DE

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Walters football has him going to AZ just before us. Then the Raiders doing a reach with Christian Barmore, DT/3-4DE
    not a fan of barmore !!!

not a fan of barmore !!!
    Nope, hope Walter is wrong. A reach for sure. I just hope we get a consensus 1st rounder and not try to over think the early picks.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Nope, hope Walter is wrong. A reach for sure. I just hope we get a consensus 1st rounder and not try to over think the early picks.
    leonard williams would make a huge difference for our front,dont want us drafting one (dt),want proven players,draft oline,lb or de,sign a proven safety we cant draft em for the life of me

leonard williams would make a huge difference for our front,dont want us drafting one (dt),want proven players,draft oline,lb or de,sign a proven safety we cant draft em for the life of me
    I was hoping for Williams the year he was drafted. I remember interviews about him loving the Raiders. That would save a DT pick in the draft for someone else. I'm hoping for a coverage linebacker who has sack skills. Must stop Tight ends.