Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: trade talk

trade talk

ok im gonna start with a 2 fer

carr and trent to the colts for 1st rd pick this yr,3rd rd this yr and a 1st next yr,colts just lost phillip rivers and anthony costanzo

then trade for deshaun watson 3 1st rd picks

I think Brown will be hard to trade because of his contract. Teams will just wait for the Raiders to release him.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I think Brown will be hard to trade because of his contract. Teams will just wait for the Raiders to release him.
    Yep, 14 and 15 cap hits the next 2 years.

Will we really be any different? The offense was decent this year with Carr under center. Heck we won twice as many games as the Texans this year. Our defense is putrid and that would def not help Watson.

Watson would add more to our cap, we would be without a RT, and no 1st round pick. This trade scenario could be seen as going backwards.

Although I do like the creativity and maybe it could work as a new DC might improve the defense and we could finagle a def signing or two to improve in that side of the ball. Also, Maybe Watson balls out.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Yep, 14 and 15 cap hits the next 2 years.
    the money is not a problem for the colts but getting replacements for costanzo and river is gonna be a problem for a team built to win now

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the money is not a problem for the colts but getting replacements for costanzo and river is gonna be a problem for a team built to win now
    I can see the Colts going after Wentz to replace Rivers. Colt's HC Reich was Wentz's offensive coordinator during the most productive years of his career in Philadelphia.

Quote Originally Posted by johnkr View Post
    i can see the colts going after wentz to replace rivers. Colt's hc reich was wentz's offensive coordinator during the most productive years of his career in philadelphia.
    the eagles are 60+ million over the cap,unloading wentz add 68 million in dead cap space,no way do the eagles get rid of wentz,same goes for goof of the rams

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the eagles are 60+ million over the cap,unloading wentz add 68 million in dead cap space,no way do the eagles get rid of wentz,same goes for goof of the rams
    The Eagles would seriously help their cap if they traded Wentz for draft picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    The Eagles would seriously help their cap if they traded Wentz for draft picks.
    Carson Wentz is a 34 million cap hit, 59 million dead.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/philadel...-wentz-18950/#

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Carson Wentz is a 34 million cap hit, 59 million dead.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/philadel...-wentz-18950/#
    Think Wentz is stuck with the eagles; have no idea how they can unload him