Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Nelson agholor

  1. #1

    Nelson agholor

    https://www.raidersbeat.com/tafur-ra...elson-agholor/

    YEAH NO THANKS WHEN WE CAN GET ALAN ROBINSON FOR 18-19 PER YR AND AFTER CUTTING TWILL WE ACTUALLY SAVE 3-4 MILLION BY LETTING NELSON WALK

  2. #2
    So when did Vic Tafur become Nelson Agholor's agent....rejecting the 2 year 15 million offer for a 4 year 44 million dollar one....if that's the case.....

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    San Bernardino
    Posts
    1,829
    Whats wrong with paying Nelson Agholor Tyrell Williams contract!? He deserves it. Nelly and Carr have great chemistry. Get the deal done

  4. #4
    T. Will is 11 million. If Agholor wants more than 7 a year we should be looking at some of the others.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Whats wrong with paying Nelson Agholor Tyrell Williams contract!? He deserves it. Nelly and Carr have great chemistry. Get the deal done
    Agreed, Tyrell coming here, had a higher ceiling than Agholor, that's why the monetary difference. Agholor's catch rate is 58% with Carr. I don't think it'll get any better in 2021. Agholor worked his ass off this season, JUGS machine at 4:30AM. But 11 million per, is a bit much. Tyrell came here as the #1. We didn't know what we had in Waller at the time. Now we do, that plays a huge part in putting together offensive pieces. Sure you want the best pieces, but we have to be smart about the money, now do we offer an Allen Robinson 4 years 72 million? 67 catch rate with a crappy QB.....that alone, says you give Robinson that type of money....but again with a DWaller on the roster, do you drop 18 million in to the receiver spot? Will he see 100 targets with Waller, Ruggs, Renfrow and Edwards......

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    4,889
    The free agent market is loaded with receivers and Agholor is in the middle of the pack. I doubt any team is going to offer Agholor $11M in a year with a reduced cap.

    Top available free agent NFL wide receivers in 2021
    1) Allen Robinson, Chicago Bears
    2) Chris Godwin, New York Giants
    3) Juju Smith-Schuster, Pittsburgh Steelers
    4) Kenny Golladay, Detroit Lions
    5) AJ Green, Cincinnati Bengals
    6) TY Hilton, Indianapolis Colts
    7) Sammy Watkins, Kansas City Chiefs
    8) Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals
    9) Allen Lazard, Green Bay Packers
    10) Will Fuller, Houston Texans
    11) Marvin Jones Jr., Detroit Lions

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Agreed, Tyrell coming here, had a higher ceiling than Agholor, that's why the monetary difference. Agholor's catch rate is 58% with Carr. I don't think it'll get any better in 2021. Agholor worked his ass off this season, JUGS machine at 4:30AM. But 11 million per, is a bit much. Tyrell came here as the #1. We didn't know what we had in Waller at the time. Now we do, that plays a huge part in putting together offensive pieces. Sure you want the best pieces, but we have to be smart about the money, now do we offer an Allen Robinson 4 years 72 million? 67 catch rate with a crappy QB.....that alone, says you give Robinson that type of money....but again with a DWaller on the roster, do you drop 18 million in to the receiver spot? Will he see 100 targets with Waller, Ruggs, Renfrow and Edwards......
    you pay for a true wr1 like alan robinson,imagine if he caught 67% with mitch and foles what he would do with carr plus it opens up waller,ruggs,renfro and edwards too,twill -11.6 let nelson and his 11 million walk that 22.6 million robinson comes in at 18-19 saving us 3 to 4 million to go to another position
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 01-19-2021 at 12:47 PM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    The free agent market is loaded with receivers and Agholor is in the middle of the pack. I doubt any team is going to offer Agholor $11M in a year with a reduced cap.

    Top available free agent NFL wide receivers in 2021
    1) Allen Robinson, Chicago Bears
    2) Chris Godwin, New York Giants
    3) Juju Smith-Schuster, Pittsburgh Steelers
    4) Kenny Golladay, Detroit Lions
    5) AJ Green, Cincinnati Bengals
    6) TY Hilton, Indianapolis Colts
    7) Sammy Watkins, Kansas City Chiefs
    8) Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals
    9) Allen Lazard, Green Bay Packers
    10) Will Fuller, Houston Texans
    11) Marvin Jones Jr., Detroit Lions
    alan robinson and chris godwin are dominant types of wr
    kenny golladay hasn't proven to be a wr1 yet
    juju has been a bust since ab walked plus pitt wr tend to fall apart outside of pitt
    will fuller will get resigned by houston

    everyone else is too old or sucks

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    you pay for a true wr1 like alan robinson,imagine if he caught 67% with mitch and foles what he would do with carr plus it opens up waller,ruggs,renfro and edwards too,twill -11.6 let waller and his 11 million walk that 22.6 million robinson comes in at 18-19 saving us 3 to 4 million to go to another position
    Waller is a 6.3, 6.7 and 6.7 hit over the next 3, I will hang onto Waller. That 3-4 million savings to address one spot.....becomes a push, or even a minimal loss if Robinson's minimum is 18 million.

    https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/las-vega...waller-16930/#

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Waller is a 6.3, 6.7 and 6.7 hit over the next 3, I will hang onto Waller. That 3-4 million savings to address one spot.....becomes a push, or even a minimal loss if Robinson's minimum is 18 million.

    https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/las-vega...waller-16930/#
    my bad i meant nelson agholor and whatever he gets in the open market,not waller

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •