Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nfl combine canceled

Nfl combine canceled

Roger Goodell COM, NFL
    The league informed clubs that there will be no NFL Combine ahead of the 2021 draft.

Colleges will instead hold individual pro days, including timing and testing rules that have yet to be decided, on campus and provide corresponding video to all clubs whether it was represented or not. Each team will also be allowed to send one physician and one athletic trainer to conduct an in-person medical examination for a "certain number of prospects" at a designated location in early April. The league is still clearly flying by the seat of its pants, but one thing is certain: the 2021 combine and ensuing draft will be even more mysterious (and chaotic) than the 2020 version.

lol, this is stupid. we all know the virus will start to disappear after Biden gets sworn in this week.
    Godzilla vs Kong Trailer gave me a Boner

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    lol, this is stupid. we all know the virus will start to disappear after Biden gets sworn in this week.
    Man do you ever stop trollin'?
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    Is it really trolling if it’s the truth? We all know it’s true

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    I would say IF BIDEN gets sworn in! "My fellow Americans, The Storm is upon us..." DJT.

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    He can't help it. I heard his inner twat cannot be denied.

Biden is in,get over it,makes lots of money from his green agenda and lets all meet in vegas for a game in 2021-2022 and drink til were shit faced

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    Biden is in,get over it,makes lots of money from his green agenda and lets all meet in vegas for a game in 2021-2022 and drink til were shit faced
    That sounds good to me. I'll finally get to sit in my seats I paid lots of money to sit in. Vegas is going to have lots of drunks at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by frontrowsth View Post
    that sounds good to me. I'll finally get to sit in my seats i paid lots of money to sit in. Vegas is going to have lots of drunks at the game.
    fvck yeah...cant wait til were back to having good times again,anything is better then this lock down bs

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    I'm in for that...(errrrr.....I mean the drinking part)