Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Decisions,.. Decisions

We need to draft Browns replacement for sure. Williams needs to be replaced also.

I see people wana keep Mariota just in case Carr gets hurt. I get it, but the man makes 10 mil per year. Carr rarely gets injured too. I feel like we need to devote all the money we can to the Defense.

I think the rams would be perfect trade partners for Mariota. Send him to the NFC. They seem to be done with Goff. Gruden and Mcvay run the same system so the transition should be seamless.

We get 10 mil off the books and a 3rd round pick and the Rams get an Upgrade at QB for a good price/deal.

Win win for both sides

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    I see people wana keep Mariota just in case Carr gets hurt. I get it, but the man makes 10 mil per year. Carr rarely gets injured too. I feel like we need to devote all the money we can to the Defense.

I think the rams would be perfect trade partners for Mariota. Send him to the NFC. They seem to be done with Goff. Gruden and Mcvay run the same system so the transition should be seamless.

We get 10 mil off the books and a 3rd round pick and the Rams get an Upgrade at QB for a good price/deal.

Win win for both sides
    i think we should go sign fitzmagic to be carrs backup and goof is going nowhere the rams would get creamed with dead money (68 million) so i can see the rams drafting a qb to sit for another yr before moving on from goof,samething with wentz

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i think we should go sign fitzmagic to be carrs backup and goof is going nowhere the rams would get creamed with dead money (68 million) so i can see the rams drafting a qb to sit for another yr before moving on from goof, same thing with wentz
    It was funny listening to LA sports radio yesterday and hearing all the callers say Goff is the weakest link on the team. If it wasn't for the huge cap hit the Rams would be looking for his replacement next season. No one is going to take Goff's contract for what little numbers he produces.

I could see Mariota being a good mentor for Tua. I think Miami still has the money to pay Marcus and in turn get a 4th rounder pick back?

whats crazy is goof and wentz teams went to the super bowl one lost,one won with the back up and few yrs later both are bust's after max contract,both are screwed with huge dead money if cut or traded

Mariota was brought in to possibly replace Carr. It didn't happen..Carr had arguably his best Season in 2020 and only missed 2 or 3 games in his entire 7 year career.

Mariota is costing 10 mil sit on the bench. Get that cap off the books and get a draft pick in return. Its good business. Devote that 10 mil to an ELITE defensive player
    Last edited by APROVO; 01-19-2021 at 04:37 PM.

Mariota was brought in to possibly replace Carr. It didn't happen..Carr had arguably his best Season in 2020 and only missed 2 or 3 games in his entire 7 year career.

Mariota is costing 10 mil sit on the bench. Get that cap off the books and get a draft pick in return. Its good business. Devote that 10 mil to an ELITE defensive player
    Got a major problem with the offensive line....2021 line look like this LT Miller, LG Simpson, C Hudson, RG *******, RT Parker....Good is a free agent, Richie I highly doubt he be back, Gabe Jackson could be cut for money reasons and Brown I think will be gone.....Also Miller will be a Free Agent in 2022, not sure if the Raiders can franchise him and if they do it 20 million a season I think...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Got a major problem with the offensive line....2021 line look like this LT Miller, LG Simpson, C Hudson, RG *******, RT Parker....Good is a free agent, Richie I highly doubt he be back, Gabe Jackson could be cut for money reasons and Brown I think will be gone.....Also Miller will be a Free Agent in 2022, not sure if the Raiders can franchise him and if they do it 20 million a season I think...
    True. I believe we keep Gabe Jackson tho. Thats 3 of the 5 starters returning. Definitely gota focus on replacing Trent and Ritchie with viable guys

I think the O line needs some work. Maybe restructure Williams, could use the nastiness of Incognito, Gabe was getting pushed around big time as the year wore on. I think he’s got a pretty healthy price tag if he’s kept. I thought I read he’s got no dead money. Maybe Simpson could slide in there.

Add the Colts to the Qb need list, Rivers has called it a day.