Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Decisions,.. Decisions

Decisions,.. Decisions

Cut Collins, Tyrell Williams, Trent Brown. Try to Trade Mariota during the draft or cut him. Resign AGHOLOR.! He earned TyWills Contract or a raise at that. Somthing friendly for both sides.

I dont wana hear no Allen Robinson talk. Hes elite but he wants BIG MONEY!! No thanks. Invest that money into Justin Simmons. Make him the Highest paid safety in the league and pair him with Jonathan Abram.

If we can get Stefon Gilmore to Commit to the Raiders than pay Him too and cut Joyner. Teach Arnette how to Tackle PROPERLY and Move him inside to the slot.

Draft Dlineman, Olineman Dbs Heavily

I trust our Linebackers. Tons of Potential there. Littleton will ball out in 21. Hopefully we can keep Morrow but Muse & Javin White got Big upside

Cmon Gus Bradley. Fix the Defense!!!!!

I would like to keep Mariota if possible. Our season, or a game, isn't over if Carr is injured. Waving Brown and Williams give us $26.6M to spend on free agents.
    The cap will likely take a big jump in 2022, so everyone will be backloading contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I would like to keep Mariota if possible. Our season, or a game, isn't over if Carr is injured. Waving Brown and Williams give us $26.6M to spend on free agents.
    The cap will likely take a big jump in 2022, so everyone will be backloading contracts.
    That really interesting about 2022 with the salary cap....

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    That really interesting about 2022 with the salary cap....
    Seems logical to me. The salary cap is being reduced for 2021 because the NFL lost a lot of money over empty stadiums. Fans should be back next season and revenue will be back to normal.

Seems logical to me. The salary cap is being reduced for 2021 because the NFL lost a lot of money over empty stadiums. Fans should be back next season and revenue will be back to normal.
    i dont think things will go back to normal in 2021 as for revenue it will not go back to normal till 2022 so we could see a 10 million increase on the reduced amount which would leave us at 185 million (175 rumored) i also dont see the owners fast tracking spending immediately either they lost billions 2020 and will wanna make some of that back before opening up the wallets again,essentially what the pandemic caused was a 2 yr delay on salary increases for free agents

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i dont think things will go back to normal in 2021 as for revenue it will not go back to normal till 2022 so we could see a 10 million increase on the reduced amount which would leave us at 185 million (175 rumored) i also dont see the owners fast tracking spending immediately either they lost billions 2020 and will wanna make some of that back before opening up the wallets again,essentially what the pandemic caused was a 2 yr delay on salary increases for free agents
    The league will use the cap reduction this year to get the players union to agree on another game being added to the season to increase revenue.

The league will use the cap reduction this year to get the players union to agree on another game being added to the season to increase revenue.
    risky prop,i dont see the players going for this without increase in hazard pay and benefits and if we dont get full capacity stadiums most owners will still lose money

risky prop,i dont see the players going for this without increase in hazard pay and benefits and if we dont get full capacity stadiums most owners will still lose money
    The league already has the 17th game planned. The Raiders would play Chicago, but I don't know where it would be played.

The league already has the 17th game planned. The Raiders would play Chicago, but I don't know where it would be played.
    so the players association and players have already agreed toan xtra game without more pay or compensation

so the players association and players have already agreed toan xtra game without more pay or compensation
    I didn't say that the players association agreed to a 17th game. The league has a schedule with 17 games planned and obviously want it played.