Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark Davis just bought the LV Aces

Mark Davis just bought the LV Aces

I wonder what kinda bargain he got for it,franchise was probably in desperation to sell

Well good to know Mark has money to spend, so he can afford to fire Gruden and pay him when we go 8-8 next year...
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by garner25 View Post
    well good to know mark has money to spend, so he can afford to fire gruden and pay him when we go 8-8 next year...
    9-7 or 10-6

Cementing himself into LV pro sports. Haven’t watched much WNBA, but happy for him and hear Aces are a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by Imasmashu View Post
    Haven’t watched much WNBA

No one watches the WNBA. League would have folded years ago but the owners are scared that the "I am woman" feminist lesbos would cry bloody murder and sue.
    Godzilla vs Kong Trailer gave me a Boner

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    9-7 or 10-6
    I sure hope 10+ Bass...I just wish for the life of me that chucky could evolve and maybe change up what hes doin....
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    I sure hope 10+ Bass...I just wish for the life of me that chucky could evolve and maybe change up what hes doin....
    you n me both

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    No one watches the WNBA. League would have folded years ago but the owners are scared that the "I am woman" feminist lesbos would cry bloody murder and sue.
    truth,wnba has been losing money forever if it weren't for the nba supporting that league it would have folded ages ago

Just like every college sport that is not football. They all bleed money and football props them up. Who cares?