4) Kenny Golladay, Detroit Lions
    5) AJ Green, Cincinnati Bengals
    6) TY Hilton, Indianapolis Colts
    7) Sammy Watkins, Kansas City Chiefs
    8) Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals
    9) Allen Lazard, Green Bay Packers
    10) Will Fuller, Houston Texans
    11) Marvin Jones Jr., Detroit Lions

Personally my Top 3 would be Godwin, Robinson, and Golladay. Any of those guys could come in and be Carr's WR1 from day one.

Do we really need to get even more wide receivers for this offense;

If rather spend money on defense. The offense has all kinds of talent, just a shitty scheme or qb. We need players up front that can generate pressure with a 4 man rush. We have no one the caliber of bosa and Ingram.

We've already allocated 70-80% of the cap towards the offense. Bring Agholor back unless someone better than him comes in on a good deal.

Otherwise it's time to balance the cap. We can't continue to spend pennies on the defensive side of the ball and expect them to play way above their pay grade.

im only interested in alan robinson or chris godwin fuck juju and the rest

WR room, Agholor, Ruggs, Edwards, Renfrow. With Waller, it hides the need for a typical #1. I would not spend more than 10 million on the position, Agholor has proven himself over a season for us. Ruggs, Edwards and Renfrow all are a year older. Renfrow has developed into a solid slot guy. Just got to build on Ruggs and Edwards.

No to all of them, cuz we need help on D...But if i can have one ill take Goodwin...
    Fu#k The Rest

Some of them will be tagged most likely Robinson....do we even have money to spend for a free agent ????

Quote Originally Posted by raiderjohn622 View Post
    wr room, agholor, ruggs, edwards, renfrow. With waller, it hides the need for a typical #1. I would not spend more than 10 million on the position, agholor has proven himself over a season for us. Ruggs, edwards and renfrow all are a year older. Renfrow has developed into a solid slot guy. Just got to build on ruggs and edwards.
    go get alan robinson or chris godwin this team needs a true wr1 to go with waller as the te1 then you can sort renfro,ruggs and edwards as our wr3,everybody want us to spend on defense exclusively but i think our offense needs more talent our rz offense was atrocious a wr1 to go with waller and jj in the rz would kill,agholor is wr2/3 and cannot dominate in the rz so defenses just double waller

Quote Originally Posted by raiderbay View Post
    some of them will be tagged most likely robinson....do we even have money to spend for a free agent ????
    chicago has huge issue,tons of defensive talent and oline and alan robinson are free agents,cap wise they are a few hundred thousand under the cap but they only have mid 30ish in players under contracts khalil mack the all world talent is sucking up 27 million in cap space after back to back yrs of under 10 sacks hell he is their #1 cost

PS THEY ARE STUCK WITH NICK FOLES AS THEIR QB FOR 2 MORE YRS,MITCH TRABISKY THE REASON WHY THE BEARS WENT ON A WINNING STREAK IS A FREE AGENT CAUSE THE BEARS DECLINED HIS 5TH YR OPTION
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 01-12-2021 at 04:13 PM.