Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raiders Projected To Be 7 Million Over The Cap For 2021

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Raiders Projected To Be 7 Million Over The Cap For 2021

Subtract Brown and Williams and and we save 25.6 million.
    Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    OK. You leave the forum permanently when I and Trump win. I'll leave permanently if you and dementia Joe win.

You've got a bet.

USA

TRUMP 2020

JUST WIN BABY

spot trac has us 17 million over the cap

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Subtract Brown and Williams and and we save 25.6 million.
    so 25.6 - 17 or -7 million either way we can get to 35-40 under pretty easy by cutting the fat out

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    so 25.6 - 17 or -7 million either way we can get to 35-40 under pretty easy by cutting the fat out
    Oh yea, Brown 14, Jackson 9, Tyrell 11, Mariota 10, Joyner 9, Incognito 6. 60 million right there....43-53 million in cap space.

Resign Good for 3 per, Simpson plays the guards, Parker, Sam Young mans RT. Bring back Agholor at 9 million, Booker at 2. Defensively, bring back Morrow at 4 per....leaves us about 25-35 million for the defense.

I don't know, I like Joyner, I think his less than stellar performance has been due to Guenther.

Quote Originally Posted by daraidahs View Post
    i don't know, i like joyner, i think his less than stellar performance has been due to guenther.
    since when has paul guenther defense ever elevated a player,joiner and littleton were studs with the rams with us both were bust's wtf,lets hope gus bradleys scheme fits our players better

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Oh yea, Brown 14, Jackson 9, Tyrell 11, Mariota 10, Joyner 9, Incognito 6. 60 million right there....43-53 million in cap space.

Resign Good for 3 per, Simpson plays the guards, Parker, Sam Young mans RT. Bring back Agholor at 9 million, Booker at 2. Defensively, bring back Morrow at 4 per....leaves us about 25-35 million for the defense.
    I know it sound easy to just cut players to make savings; but you also have to replace them...I highly doubt that Good is coming back at 3 million; once he hit free agency he will go to another team on a 3 year 20 million contract, well something like that because he play pretty much on the first team the whole season and he did have a good season...

I think Gabe will be staying for 2021; Reason why is that if we completey chop up the offensive line losing Good, Brown,Richie and Gabe in 2021 is going to be a massive job trying to replace them...if the Branden Parker project work; he was 3rd rounder and should have been a starter by now but he still on the bench

Mariota is not going anywhere unless the Raiders get a good draft pick for him; I am thinking at least a 3rd rounder....

Think Brown and William will be release to cover the 17 million over the cap that we need to be under. But really not sure about everyone else, got a funny feeling the raiders are not going to sign anybody in free agency and just go straight to the draft as the raiders are really cash strap..think they will bring back Agoholor

The Saints are $95M over the projected 2021 CAP. The Eagles are over by more than $51M and the Chiefs are more than $13M over. There are 9 teams in worse shape compared to the Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    The Saints are $95M over the projected 2021 CAP. The Eagles are over by more than $51M and the Chiefs are more than $13M over. There are 9 teams in worse shape compared to the Raiders.
    Yep, and there lies a competitive market for free agents. Money might just be kicked down the street into future years.

Denzelle Good for example, 3 years 15 million, 1 million base, 6 million signing bonus, 3 million cap hit, but he gets 6 million the day he signs. 4 million base in 22, 4 million base in 23. So he becomes a 6 million cap hits in 22 and 23.