Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Raiders Projected To Be 7 Million Over The Cap For 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Covid 19. Salary cap is based on revenues. With empty stadiums a huge chunk of the revenues disappeared. Cap has risen annually about 10-11 million, so without Covid, 2021, we're looking at 209 million, instead it's projected to be 175 million.
    Might find a lot of good players get cut this off-season

Alan robinson with mitch and nick foles throwing him the ball

2019 16 98 REC 154 1,147 YDS 11.7 7 TDS 49 63 0 0
    2020 16 102 REC 151 1,250 YDS 12.3 6 TDS 42 68 0 0

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    True, other teams 2-3 years ago were looking at a 209 million cap in 2021, not 175. There will be some names out there.

If the Eagles were 50 million over the cap with the performance they got out of that team opens my eyes quite a bit.

True that....personally thats why Joyner and Littleton could easily be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    True that....personally thats why Joyner and Littleton could easily be replaced.
    Littleton a nightmare; if he cut then the raiders have 19 million dead cap hit; I am pretty sure that the story....think we are stuck with Littleton this season and maybe he will have a better season under Bradley....

Littleton a nightmare; if he cut then the raiders have 19 million dead cap hit; I am pretty sure that the story....think we are stuck with Littleton this season and maybe he will have a better season under Bradley....
    I’d put my money on Littleton rebounding nicely next season. The guy can play.

A year from now we’ll be looking back thinking he’s a bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorraider View Post
    i’d put my money on littleton rebounding nicely next season. The guy can play.

A year from now we’ll be looking back thinking he’s a bargain.
    he actually played much better after guenther got fired,so expect a huge rebound back to near all pro levels

Quote Originally Posted by donkeyhater View Post
    true that....personally thats why joyner and littleton could easily be replaced.
    joiner probably gone but not littleton whom we just signed last yr too much dead cap space to move on from plus his play was hampered by paul guenther stupid ass system